SalePre-order Dwight Clark tribute, "Letters to 87," for only $17.12

There are 123 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs Thread

  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,865
It's amazing how hunt has changed his image in Cleveland but kc was forced to release him.
I swear if this s**t bag gets off not just with the NFL but legally.. people like him deserve nothing. Child abuse makes me hate humans.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I swear if this s**t bag gets off not just with the NFL but legally.. people like him deserve nothing. Child abuse makes me hate humans.

f**king sucks. 3yr old Kid is either going to get ripped away from his parents or he's going to have to stay with these lowlifes. And that sack of s**t is pregnant with twins .
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,865
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
f**king sucks. 3yr old Kid is either going to get ripped away from his parents or he's going to have to stay with these lowlifes. And that sack of s**t is pregnant with twins .

It's a terrible situation where neither parent deserves to have kids
Looks like not enough evidence on Hill whatever t f that means. Poor kid.
Goodell only comes down extra hard on players that smoke weed
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Looks like not enough evidence on Hill whatever t f that means. Poor kid.

Doesnt help that the POS mom has been caught lying multiple times.

If the kid is truly being abused, I hope the kid gets removed and given to a good family.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Looks like not enough evidence on Hill whatever t f that means. Poor kid.

Kid ain't poor !!
Share 49erswebzone