There are 189 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Well Tyreek Hill was full of s**t after all. I'm really surprised. Audio recording just released of him and his significant other Convo which has fairly incriminating evidence of some type of child abuse. It's not Ray Rice video bad but close enough.

Will get thrown out.

Great timing tho. Right before the draft
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Well Tyreek Hill was full of s**t after all. I'm really surprised. Audio recording just released of him and his significant other Convo which has fairly incriminating evidence of some type of child abuse. It's not Ray Rice video bad but close enough.

Will get thrown out.

Great timing tho. Right before the draft

One of the most damning things: he's heard on the audio recording telling his significant other "you need to be terrified of me too, b***h"
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
There goes Andy Isabella
Hill is a piece of s**t and I hope the NFL throws something at the Chiefs for their clear lax attitude toward woman beaters.
Originally posted by JMC52:
There goes Andy Isabella

They don't have a high enough pick for that

Ps

f**k hill
  • dj43
Hill is gone for the "foreseeable future."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001028165/article/chiefs-gm-tyreek-hill-away-from-team-for-foreseeable-future
Mahomes makes the cover of Madden 20. Hill gets released.

Curse in effect quickly lol.
I hope Hill is done for good.
Originally posted by genus49:
Hill is a piece of s**t and I hope the NFL throws something at the Chiefs for their clear lax attitude toward woman beaters.

Hill and Frank Clark were going to star in the netflix series "smack my B----- up"
  • Chief
  • Veteran
f**k this mother f**ker. He beats kids, seriously, permanent NFL ban.

There is nothing worse than a child abuser. The poor kid is 3 man you punch him in the chest because he cries? You break his arm? What the f**k? This dude will go to jail and the NFL needs to ban him. I'm sorry but this is worse than hitting a woman. He needs to be Ray Riced.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Mahomes makes the cover of Madden 20. Hill gets released.

Curse in effect quickly lol.

LOL like I said, KC will suck this year, Andy is on the chopping block next.
Originally posted by genus49:

If anything it's all John Dorsey, he's the one who picked both Hill and Hunt and yet signed Hunt again. That's why all the jokes come out that the browns will be there with open arms if huge if Hill ever plays again.
Originally posted by Chief:
f**k this mother f**ker. He beats kids, seriously, permanent NFL ban.

And chokes out his pregnant girlfriend

Class all the way
The police couldn't tell which parent broke his arm? Yeahh I think we know...
Share 49ersWebzone