There are 240 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Best QB in the league BY FAR! Well deserved MVP young sir!

And to think that idiot Lynch and Shanahan passed on you for Soloman Thomas and Beathard!!
Congrats to Mahomes.
And congrats to Andy Reid for giving him a great offensive scheme to flourish in.
My man! Best fantasy QB I've ever drafted!! (accidentally by the way, thankfully I sent him to my draft queue when I momentary lost connectivity!)

Congrats on a stellar MVP season!
Originally posted by awp8912:
Best QB in the league BY FAR! Well deserved MVP young sir!

And to think that idiot Lynch and Shanahan passed on you for Soloman Thomas and Beathard!!

that draft was a major screw up, because Shanahan stupidly decided that he wanted Cousins and Beathard to be his QB's
Originally posted by jrg:

Wow. This guy is a beast, though and he seems to be fairly humble, too. What a great pickup by Andy Reid and the Chiefs.
MvP

MvP

MvP
Great. While he is polishing his trophy Brady is going for the real prize.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

If Dee Ford lines up onsides, Brady is sitting at home thinking about his 3 interceptions in thr AFCCG.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
My man! Best fantasy QB I've ever drafted!! (accidentally by the way, thankfully I sent him to my draft queue when I momentary lost connectivity!)

Congrats on a stellar MVP season!
???
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

If Dee Ford lines up onsides, Brady is sitting at home thinking about his 3 interceptions in thr AFCCG.

he probably could've lined up at safety and the zebras woulda still called it.

LOL I told you as long as Andy Reid is in KC, KC defense will suck. Steve Spagnuolo lol total downgrade and they cut Justin Houston and traded Dee Ford to the 9ers LOL!!! GAME OVER. GL to Mahomes, 110% will slump this year.
So with Houston and Ford gone, who does KC have for edge rushers?
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
LOL I told you as long as Andy Reid is in KC, KC defense will suck. Steve Spagnuolo lol total downgrade and they cut Justin Houston and traded Dee Ford to the 9ers LOL!!! GAME OVER. GL to Mahomes, 110% will slump this year.

They had the worst defense all season and Mahomes still won MVP..........he never had even an average defense throught his years in Texas Tech. The dude is used to playing with garbage D and still killing it........he'll be fine.
  • dj43
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:

You won't convince any KC fans of that.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

THIS
Share 49ersWebzone