There are 141 users in the forums

Alex Smith and the Washington Redskins

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
There are reports saying the browns offered multiple picks but a short term deal, and Denver offered a 2nd round pick and Talib! He got to choose and he picked Washington because of the long term deal they offered.

His compliance with his new team's extension offer was always a part of this. The Chiefs weren't "being nice" lol.

Me and you been saying this s**t for weeks lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
My man sac is not wrong. And Jimmy G gonna return us to the promised land.

Yes sir!!! Haven't been this pumped for a niner year since second Harbaugh year!

Regarding alex next year, I think he'll have a similar year to this year. He's an experienced vet now and will have that chip on his shoulder because he gets all the disrespect, but he also had a franchise that finally believes in him 100%. Gotta feel good for him. Like an FU to haters, but an even bigger FU is him tearing it up next year.

Niners win the QB derby...before it begins! LOL! Go JG!
Denver was never in play. Hell would have to freeze over before KC shipped him to there. They were just being tossed around so they could squeeze a corner out of Wsh.

It was between Wsh and Clv and yeah Alex bad mouthing Clv can force KC's hand.
This is how all of these Alex detractors would look lol

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
My man sac is not wrong. And Jimmy G gonna return us to the promised land.

Yes sir!!! Haven't been this pumped for a niner year since second Harbaugh year!

Regarding alex next year, I think he'll have a similar year to this year. He's an experienced vet now and will have that chip on his shoulder because he gets all the disrespect, but he also had a franchise that finally believes in him 100%. Gotta feel good for him. Like an FU to haters, but an even bigger FU is him tearing it up next year.

That $$$ doesn't hurt either. Has the anti crowd ALL triggered. lol.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
My man sac is not wrong. And Jimmy G gonna return us to the promised land.

Yes sir!!! Haven't been this pumped for a niner year since second Harbaugh year!

Regarding alex next year, I think he'll have a similar year to this year. He's an experienced vet now and will have that chip on his shoulder because he gets all the disrespect, but he also had a franchise that finally believes in him 100%. Gotta feel good for him. Like an FU to haters, but an even bigger FU is him tearing it up next year.

That $$$ doesn't hurt either. Has the anti crowd ALL triggered. lol.

Lol so true.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
There are reports saying the browns offered multiple picks but a short term deal, and Denver offered a 2nd round pick and Talib! He got to choose and he picked Washington because of the long term deal they offered.

His compliance with his new team's extension offer was always a part of this. The Chiefs weren't "being nice" lol.

Me and you been saying this s**t for weeks lol

Originally posted by Furlow:
This is how all of these Alex detractors would look lol


Too funny!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
That $$$ doesn't hurt either. Has the anti crowd ALL triggered. lol.

Dude that is hilarious. Like alex smith is the opposite of a poliarizng personality, or the least bit controversial. He's kind of an introverted, really square, nice guy. Always says the right thing to the media for example. Although, fools take him so extremely personal. Hate on his money? Who gives a f**k about Snyder's, or any NFL owners money. Just shows how personal this dude is for some... hell fools even hate on his hot wife.
[ Edited by sacniner on Jan 31, 2018 at 9:53 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Denver was never in play. Hell would have to freeze over before KC shipped him to there. They were just being tossed around so they could squeeze a corner out of Wsh.

It was between Wsh and Clv and yeah Alex bad mouthing Clv can force KC's hand.

True, but KC may have made it worse for themselves since Cousin's is now available and could sign with the Broncos if they can make cap space. Who would you rather play against? Alex or Cousins-with the fact that you know Alex's weakness or tells.

Originally posted by Furlow:
This is how all of these Alex detractors would look lol


Inaccurate throws.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,092
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Furlow:
This is how all of these Alex detractors would look lol


Inaccurate throws.

Short throws.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Furlow:
This is how all of these Alex detractors would look lol


Inaccurate throws.

Short throws.

I know this is a rough couple of days for you guys. Hang in there it will pass.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 933
Originally posted by Furlow:
This is how all of these Alex detractors would look lol


I'm not nearly as passionate about Alex as most of the guys in this thread, but I'm not gonna lie: the little comments they were making got under my skin. Can't stand the DP show. Glad Alex got to take it out on McLovin.
Originally posted by Furlow:
I know this is a rough couple of days for you guys. Hang in there it will pass.

But what if DC improves next year as KC did with Smith? Oh my gosh...the horror!
Share 49erswebzone