There are 71 users in the forums

Alex Smith and the Washington Redskins

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
The Chiefs were 2-14 before he got there. Redkins are far better off now then KC 2012/2013. Of course coaching and other players matter but I think Alex can come in and at least make them competitive. Didn't Cousins have like... 20 turn overs last year? Smith had what? Negative 8? Smith had double the rushing yards I believe. I know some are caught up on his age but he doesn't look to be slowing down at all. 9 of Cousins 13 INTs last year came against Cowboys and Giants and Eagles (al division opponents). I just don't see Smith making those mistakes against division rivals. I could be totally wrong though. He seemed to do well against divisional opponents (8TD 1 INT).

Anyway...kudos on that phat ass contract.

He can create TO on defense also? Man his fans are right, he is "the best QB evaaa!!"
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by jcs:
He's happy he ended up going to a perennial 3rd place team within his new division for the remainder of his career...

He is? I bet he's happy about the $$.

Money doesn't talk - it shouts!

Good for him and I'd love to see him burn the Giants every year.

Hmm...hadn't thought about this...would be nice to see the Giants lose...and lose...and lose!

Too bad he couldn't do it when it mattered

Too bad we only had a diva receiva and a couple of guys fresh off the couch when it mattered.

No VD, Walker and Frank Gore?

Right

LOL! While Smith was winning in KC, what were these guys doing for their new teams? Winning Super Bowls? Hmm...

Edit: it will be fun to watch DC to see if Smith can win with their receivers and RBs. I expect he will really miss Kelce and Hill...the two best targets he has had in the NFL.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jan 31, 2018 at 6:22 PM ]
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by jcs:
He's happy he ended up going to a perennial 3rd place team within his new division for the remainder of his career...

He is? I bet he's happy about the $$.

Money doesn't talk - it shouts!

Good for him and I'd love to see him burn the Giants every year.

Hmm...hadn't thought about this...would be nice to see the Giants lose...and lose...and lose!

Too bad he couldn't do it when it mattered

Too bad we only had a diva receiva and a couple of guys fresh off the couch when it mattered.

No VD, Walker and Frank Gore?

Right

LOL! While Smith was winning in KC, what were these guys doing for their new teams? Winning Super Bowls? Hmm...

Edit: it will be fun to watch DC to see if Smith can win with their receivers and RBs. I expect he will really miss Kelce and Hill...the two best targets he has had in the NFL.

Shifting the argument? I like your style.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
.
but she aint messing with no broke

lol i love the top comments:

"This is so awkward lmfao"

"I feel bad. This was awkward and doesn't feel genuine at all. I hope Alex is happy."

"They look like they have no connection lol"

"Yeah of course you didnt..bimbo"

"Well at least she's really attractive..........don't go broke, Alex"

"Then she found out he was a QB in the NFL"

"Yoo I don't like her. Bad vibes"

I agree, that was definitely awkward.

I don't think it was bad... she is one of those that get hit on all the time (hot as s**t). Early 20s playing hard to get. My wife was like that also. Now I can't get her away from me
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
.
but she aint messing with no broke

lol i love the top comments:

"This is so awkward lmfao"

"I feel bad. This was awkward and doesn't feel genuine at all. I hope Alex is happy."

"They look like they have no connection lol"

"Yeah of course you didnt..bimbo"

"Well at least she's really attractive..........don't go broke, Alex"

"Then she found out he was a QB in the NFL"

"Yoo I don't like her. Bad vibes"

I agree, that was definitely awkward.

I don't think it was bad... she is one of those that get hit on all the time (hot as s**t). Early 20s playing hard to get. My wife was like that also. Now I can't get her away from me

Pics or didn't happen
She knew who he was... she was a Raiderette.

it just seems like since she was always around NFL Players...she might not have wanted that life... or just perceived that any football player that got at her was just trying f**k and bounce.

but when Alex kept trying...and she eventually kept talking to him... found out he was actually just a square bear and was fine with it.
I GIVES A F

Pay Jimmy Guap -hide it in my sock whatever!

@1:20



PUMP FAKES, AWARENESS, MISLEADING EYES , CLOCK MANAGEMENT

LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF ALEX AT THAT STATE AND TIME . LETS F'N GO
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by jcs:
He's happy he ended up going to a perennial 3rd place team within his new division for the remainder of his career...

He is? I bet he's happy about the $$.

Money doesn't talk - it shouts!

Good for him and I'd love to see him burn the Giants every year.

Hmm...hadn't thought about this...would be nice to see the Giants lose...and lose...and lose!

Too bad he couldn't do it when it mattered

Too bad we only had a diva receiva and a couple of guys fresh off the couch when it mattered.

No VD, Walker and Frank Gore?

Right

LOL! While Smith was winning in KC, what were these guys doing for their new teams? Winning Super Bowls? Hmm...

Edit: it will be fun to watch DC to see if Smith can win with their receivers and RBs. I expect he will really miss Kelce and Hill...the two best targets he has had in the NFL.

Shifting the argument? I like your style.

What argument? You made a silly statement...I responded to your silliness. No need to argue.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by jcs:
He's happy he ended up going to a perennial 3rd place team within his new division for the remainder of his career...

He is? I bet he's happy about the $$.

Money doesn't talk - it shouts!

Good for him and I'd love to see him burn the Giants every year.

Hmm...hadn't thought about this...would be nice to see the Giants lose...and lose...and lose!

Too bad he couldn't do it when it mattered

Too bad we only had a diva receiva and a couple of guys fresh off the couch when it mattered.

No VD, Walker and Frank Gore?

Right

LOL! While Smith was winning in KC, what were these guys doing for their new teams? Winning Super Bowls? Hmm...

Edit: it will be fun to watch DC to see if Smith can win with their receivers and RBs. I expect he will really miss Kelce and Hill...the two best targets he has had in the NFL.

Shifting the argument? I like your style.

What argument? You made a silly statement...I responded to your silliness. No need to argue.

Next time read what you're quoting. It will help. I'll forgive this silly statement of yours.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I GIVES A F

Pay Jimmy Guap -hide it in my sock whatever!

@1:20



PUMP FAKES, AWARENESS, MISLEADING EYES , CLOCK MANAGEMENT

LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF ALEX AT THAT STATE AND TIME . LETS F'N GO

Jimmy is and will be on a different level than your beloved alex you post about in the trump thread... what I find odd is you hating on another mans money and hot wife. Let the man live bro, don't take it that personal. Makes you look like a sucka hater butt.

You the man still

If she didn't became his wife, she would've went #metoo and sue him for sexual harassment—texting without her consent
Alex is a great guy, good looking , and yeah makes millions of dollars. What girl wouldn't want that?

Of course she played it cool and made him chase her a bit. Who cares?
Alex never dies. Never seen a guy survive such crap in his first 6 years and is now thriving.
Originally posted by niners94:
Alex never dies. Never seen a guy survive such crap in his first 6 years and is now thriving.

He sure has had a hard life
There are reports saying the browns offered multiple picks but a short term deal, and Denver offered a 2nd round pick and Talib! He got to choose and he picked Washington because of the long term deal they offered.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 31, 2018 at 8:18 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone