LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Alex Smith and the Washington Redskins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm glad the overwhelming consensus is that Alex Smith is better than Cousins. Even Alex detractors (maybe one or two that are still in denial) have came to consensus that he is much better than Cousins. Great for his legacy

it's great for alex's legacy for everyone to agree that Alex is better than cousins? lol stupid. it makes no difference.

At 30 yo

Smith 20 k passing yards, 122 TDs , 82 passing rating . 2 playoff wins

Cousins 20k passing yards , 129 TDs, 95 passing rating , 0 playoff wins

you're not understanding my point. doesn't matter if Alex is better than cousins. doesn't change his legacy/shouldn't matter

I understand your point.

I'm just pointing how average their careers are at 30 yo .
I'm glad the overwhelming consensus is that Alex Smith is better than Cousins. Even Alex detractors (maybe one or two that are still in denial) have came to consensus that he is much better than Cousins. Great for his legacy

it's great for alex's legacy for everyone to agree that Alex is better than cousins? lol stupid. it makes no difference.

At 30 yo

you're not understanding my point. doesn't matter if Alex is better than cousins. doesn't change his legacy/shouldn't matter

I understand your point.

for what purpose? then no, you don't

ohh crap

At 30 yo

I understand your point.

2 average legacies

At 30 yo

I understand your point.

2 average legacies

Lol when you posted that comparison did you take into account that Smith has 160 career starts and Cousins only has 70? Lol that makes a huge difference. Hes started for 5 years, lets see what his numbers look after 12 years of being on the league. Theres a reason KS wanted him that badly. Theres no GM in the league that ever felt that way about Smith since 2005.

LOL
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

At 30 yo

I understand your point.

2 average legacies

Lol when you posted that comparison did you take into account that Smith has 160 career starts and Cousins only has 70? Lol that makes a huge difference. Hes started for 5 years, lets see what his numbers look after 12 years of being on the league. Theres a reason KS wanted him that badly. Theres no GM in the league that ever felt that way about Smith since 2005.

Per twitter . Game of thrones was on the cusp of greatness after season 7, and then decided to sign Kirk Cousins .

At 30 yo

I understand your point.

2 average legacies

so?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

LOL

LOL

At 30 yo

I understand your point.

2 average legacies

so?

It's a consensus

At 30 yo

I understand your point.

2 average legacies

so?

It's a consensus

who cares

At 30 yo

I understand your point.

2 average legacies

so?

It's a consensus

who cares

It's great for the legacy
Originally posted by Waterbear:

ohh crap

Screw Foster!!
from Rhiannon Walker
Just saw Alex Smith coming out of weight room at the team facility. Still has the cast around lower calf and the stabilizer holding it in place, but he's walking and moving well. In good spirits and everything. #HTTR
10:43 AM - 20 May 2019
Share 49ersWebzone