LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop 49ers game tickets

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Also, wtf was Kevin Hart doing postgame? Dude was high or something.
btw, my boy Barnett made the superbowl winning fumble recovery.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Also, wtf was Kevin Hart doing postgame? Dude was high or something.

He was hammered out of his mind lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
we all wish for more punts!!

Punts are awesome.
Means that defenses are playing to win.
I know the league will never let the game totally tip to the defenses again, but they need to balance it out a bit because offenses have become too favored. Things like tweaking the defensive penalties like making DPI a max of 15 yards or removing the auto first down on defensive holding would help balance things out a bit again.
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
I wonder who will make a play for Nick Foles? Dude looked great during the postseason and there are plenty of teams who could use a QB like Foles

Foles already said he will remain with the team

Until another team offers multiple picks for him and Roseman sells while the price is high. Not really Files decision since he is under contract for another year

he can retire
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
we all wish for more punts!!

Punts are awesome.
Means that defenses are playing to win.

punts>>>> points
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Brady comes out of the tunnel without a helmet, leading the team. No other player comes out helmet less on either side. What is his message? I am above the game? I can do whatever I want? So what if I get fined.

I thought the fact he ran off the field after the game like a botch and didn't stay to shake Foles' hand was worse.
[ Edited by Buchy on Feb 5, 2018 at 1:07 AM ]
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
Great to see the Eagles win. Now that's out of the way,it bugged the s**t out of me in post game interviews when the Eagles players were calling themselves world champions. Considering that there are no teams based outside the US and it's hardly played elsewhere, it's a kinda retarded statement.

Originally posted by Ute66:
Great to see the Eagles win. Now that's out of the way,it bugged the s**t out of me in post game interviews when the Eagles players were calling themselves world champions. Considering that there are no teams based outside the US and it's hardly played elsewhere, it's a kinda retarded statement.

It's not really because there are players in the NFL who were born outside the US so it technically is an international league. Now on the game itself I think BB outsmarted himself last night. He overthought the schematics and his whole gameplan IMO. Three plays screwed the patriots: the missed throwback to Brady (his fault cuz he's slow as hell), strip-sack fumble just outside 2 min left, and that dumbass botched KR 70 sec remaining.
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
It's not really because there are players in the NFL who were born outside the US so it technically is an international league.

That's drawing a long bow if ever I've heard it. It's not contested between countries nor is it a contest between franchise teams based in different countries. These players aren't representing their country, they're representing franchises based in US cities. World Champion implies that you've competed in and won an international competition.
What a f**kin game!
Chirs Collinsworth needs to go! My gosh he's horrible.
Entertaining game, however, more than a whole generation will never know what good Defense means or looks like. Thinking back Defenses used to have nicknames, the Monsters of the Midway, Steel Curtain, Doomsday Defense, Purple People Eaters, the Sack Exchange, the Grits Blitz, Looney Tunes (you'll have to be a fanatic to remember them), the Orange Crush Defense, Fearsome Foursome, you get the idea. Is there any Defense in the last 5 to10 years that had that kind of recognition? I got this sinking feeling watching this SB that I was watching half a game. Ironically the play that won the game was done on Defense.
Share 49ersWebzone