LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop 49ers game tickets

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Dude looks like he's seeing things...he sees dead people...hearing footsteps...like he just s**tted on himself

Pregame hasn't even started and already looks like he saw a ghost

BUT this looks more like a confident Nick Foles who's ready tear up that New England defense

Dude looks like he's seeing things...he sees dead people...hearing footsteps...like he just s**tted on himself

BUT this looks more like a confident Nick Foles who's ready tear up that New England defense

Easy to look confident in a red cant hit me practice jersey
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Best idea I have heard on KNBR 680. With 2 weeks rest, why can't the Super Bowl be on a Saturday?

At this point, it's pretty much just because of tradition.

The day after the super bowl is almost an unofficial holiday/day off for a lot of people anyway

I already took that day off.
Thank GOD this week is over. Every year "Media Row" has got to be the worst radio in the history of the universe. "What was it like when YOU played in the big one?" What do YOU think of THIS match up?" "How do you think Brady....?" BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FCUKING BLAH! Only Baba Booey was slightly interesting
Eagles by 4. Foles gonna fly.
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Best idea I have heard on KNBR 680. With 2 weeks rest, why can't the Super Bowl be on a Saturday?

At this point, it's pretty much just because of tradition.

The day after the super bowl is almost an unofficial holiday/day off for a lot of people anyway

I already took that day off.

So did I lol. I'm trying to get brunch, lil hair of the dog and recover to have a good week haha.
Originally posted by crabman82:

You know you're swaggin when you leave the pinky out doe lol.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Eagles by 4. Foles gonna fly.

This dude knows the math!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Who is #BillBelichick Who is #NewEnglandPatriots... another #CheatGate

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000913830/article/nelson-agholor-needs-iv-as-eagles-deal-with-illnesses

This time it's #FluGate

Book it, kid, book it!!!

My hunch - New England gonna kill the eagles tonight boys. I can't see Foles beating Belichick.

Even if the Eagles d plays amazing they will wear down by the 4th and Patriots will get a couple turnovers from the eagles.

• NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
LETS GO EAGLES.
Sooooper bawls!
Let's go Eagles!!!! Got them at +5.5 & +6. No love on the eagles... Foles is no good.. lol I've heard this narrative all to much going into a Patriots super bowl.
Pats May win but it won't be a blowout. That eagles D is legit and deep. Eagles are more deep than what people are giving them credit for. Foles will be fine. Patrick Chung not so much lol.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
[ Edited by LVJay on Feb 4, 2018 at 9:18 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by crabman82:

You know you're swaggin when you leave the pinky out doe lol.

Eagles win by 4 because:

Fole's pinky swag; No Andy Reid to choke for the team; No Chunky Soup to have QB vomit on sideline; Italian Mafia fixed it (they're down with DeBartolo / 49ers)... Jimmy G will be the new #DON #DonOppolo

Share 49ersWebzone