LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Can we get Delanie Walker back?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Walker was one of the most versatile players in the history of the game. He could do everything you'd ask him on offense and special team. Sadly, he's too old now.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mayor:
Walker was one of the most versatile players in the history of the game. He could do everything you'd ask him on offense and special team. Sadly, he's too old now.

Yeah, he's an old timer, now - got to pass.
Originally posted by mayo49:

He gets injured every year and would probably be a waste of a roster spot. However if he wanted to sign for a really cheap one year deal with less than let's say 5 million I would be all in.
Bring back D-Love
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Watters32:
Please god no, the guy fumbles at random moments and his hands are one hot-pot away from being made out of stone, body catcher, no thanks.

We most definitely should!!!

he would be cheap, and he would be a nice compliment to Kittle.

He can wear 46 again.
Can we have him return kick offs again?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Can we have him return kick offs again?

Yes and fire aldons ar 15s in the air at his party
Alex, Delanie, Vernon, and Frank. Shows you how solid that offense was.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Watters32:
Please god no, the guy fumbles at random moments and his hands are one hot-pot away from being made out of stone, body catcher, no thanks.

What ever happened to SmokeCrabtrees? That dude was funny

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by mayo49:

He gets injured every year and would probably be a waste of a roster spot. However if he wanted to sign for a really cheap one year deal with less than let's say 5 million I would be all in.

Yeah, ditto.
I thought it would be good to bump this thread with Delaine working out for the team today. Just in case he signs.
Prime Delanie would have been such a good fit in this scheme. Signing him would make me happy.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Alex, Delanie, Vernon, and Frank. Shows you how solid that offense was.

Everything but the quarterback.
  • dj43
We now have two threads on Walker.

Let's keep the convo over here since it is the most accurate sub-forum: https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/free-agency/193613-delanie-walker/
Share 49ersWebzone