LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
First ones on the list, the G-Men have canned HC Ben McAdoo and GM Jerry Reese.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Giants should go all in on the McDaniels/Caserio duo.
Originally posted by evil:

could of been us
Originally posted by evil:

McDaniels in that locker room smells like trouble. Fisher and a good OC can be alright. Maybeeee Schwartz. I dont see Haley being a good fit either.
Originally posted by battletowin:
could of been us

Main reason I wanted McDaniels was to help acquire Garoppolo. Now that he is here, I am content.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
McDaniels in that locker room smells like trouble. Fisher and a good OC can be alright. Maybeeee Schwartz. I dont see Haley being a good fit either.

Pretty sure the owners aspire to something greater than 7-9.
Baalke/Tomsula
Mostly I am thankful that this thread is in NFL Talk and not Niner Talk for once.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Pretty sure the owners aspire to something greater than 7-9.

I know my dude but i think hes the only one that can take over that locker room... Theres a lot of characters on there. Fisher,Mike McCoy and Spags would be alright? I dunno. Im telling you that locker room is no joke.
And Giants Fan, have the nerve to laugh at the 49ers ?!

From where I sit, the NY Giants went 'Full Potato' and back again ...
I'd imagine the Mara Family, will fix the mess they've allegedly initiated.

However, and as of this moment -- for many of their Fan Base-- they're
on the road to Brownsville. Or at the least, somewhere in between.

I know my dude but i think hes the only one that can take over that locker room... Theres a lot of characters on there. Fisher,Mike McCoy and Spags would be alright? I dunno. Im telling you that locker room is no joke.

A competent head coach should be able to handle any locker room. McAdoodle is a cartoon.
NYG is the only spot I can see Gruden realistically going (maybe TB too but I doubt it). You have strong ownership, and he'll be able to bring in his own GM. You have Eli under contract as your short-term QB which makes it realistic for them to be competitive next year. They also will have a top 3-5 pick, enabling him to bring in his guy at QB for the future. It's a really attractive situation for a new coach - I don't think it gets much better.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

A competent head coach should be able to handle any locker room. McAdoodle is a cartoon.

I agree. Something tells me if McDaniels goes there it will not end well. I could easily be wrong... Do they have a choice? Probably not lol.
If Spags doesnt stay on, Kyle should give him a call.
Sad that it seems likely that we won't be a part of the festivities this year for the first time in awhile.
[ Edited by AlexCat49er on Dec 4, 2017 at 1:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone