LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 436 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
JCD so truthful lol
He will be on the field three games max till next injury. Bank it. So glad this dude is gone.
Always a s**t show revolving around his injuries.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
He will be on the field three games max till next injury. Bank it. So glad this dude is gone.

Predicting injuries is no bueno. Have some respect.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Precedence has been set.
Originally posted by TD49ers:

Precedence has been set.

here it is, I think I found the culprit

Originally posted by Waterbear:

Some interesting comments he made:

• Thinks McDaniels has a better pass game than Kyle (more options)
  • McDaniels offense far less rigid than Kyle's which should benefit Jimmy
  • McDaniels will make Jimmy throw outside the #s as that's needed in his offense
  • Thinks Jimmy's toughness in the pocket is what was really appreciated in New England and McDaniels in LV
  • Felt that the boneheaded plays ("Tropic Thunder") went down a lot last year versus earlier years
  • Josh Jacobs run game should be sufficient to help him

I really feel we're gonna get a lot of answers to our theories this season. If Jimmy improves, a few people will likely be right that the less structured/looser Jimmy is the better Jimmy (and not a coincidence those were more of his best Niner games), and if he doesn't really improve, then there's nothing to any of this stuff and he's just an above average QB....

I mean, imagine if Belichick and McDaniels know/knew with certainty all this about Jimmy.......crazy.

However if Jimmy wins more than Carr and wins a playoff game........oh boy, the "Jimmy just wins" thing becomes realer than real.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jun 8, 2023 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

• McDaniels will make Jimmy throw outside the #s as that's needed in his offense
  • Thinks Jimmy's toughness in the pocket is what was really appreciated in New England and McDaniels in LV
  • Felt that the boneheaded plays ("Tropic Thunder") went down a lot last year versus earlier years

I really feel we're gonna get a lot of answers to our theories this season. If Jimmy improves, a few people will likely be right that the less structured/looser Jimmy is the better Jimmy (and not a coincidence those were more of his best Niner games), and if he doesn't really improve, then there's nothing to any of this stuff and he's just an above average QB....

I mean, imagine if Belichick and McDaniels know/knew with certainty all this about Jimmy.......crazy.

However if Jimmy wins more than Carr and wins a playoff game........oh boy, the "Jimmy just wins" thing becomes realer than real.

this is good! is the Tropic Thunder your line or Simms? he did have some of those last season

this is good! is the Tropic Thunder your line or Simms? he did have some of those last season

Tropic Thunder is his, lol.

Dream on.

lol. dude just says whatever in an organized fashion.

for some reason that pic made me think of this lol.....

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

for some reason that pic made me think of this lol.....

What is Jimmy's current situation? Will he be ready for training camp or will it take until the season opener for him to be ready?
Share 49ersWebzone