There are 311 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

This has been my exact thought all along. Kyle runs this b***h. Always has. Fortunately he runs it pretty well.

"One thing that was interesting about talking to Jimmy is how excited he is to have control back," Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer told KRLV-FM in Las Vegas on Monday. "The quarterback controls everything (in the offense of Raiders HC Josh McDaniels)."

Now the question will be if giving Jimmy back all the control is a good or bad thing. But it does confirm what we've speculated all along. This should probably be placed in the Kyle thread too.
All HC who are OC control the offense. no coach just lets the QB do whatever he wants

Concur. Not exactly some huge development that Kyle is controlling of his offense. Football aficionados knew this b4 he ever step foot in Santa Clara.

I always said that I felt like jimmy and Kyle weren't as aligned because Jimmy didn't run the offense exactly how Kyle likes, which is what Purdy does (per kyle/lynch).

i always felt like that was the real reason and not the whole injury thing, although I'm sure that was a factor
Originally posted by tankle104:
I always said that I felt like jimmy and Kyle weren't as aligned because Jimmy didn't run the offense exactly how Kyle likes, which is what Purdy does (per kyle/lynch).

i always felt like that was the real reason and not the whole injury thing, although I'm sure that was a factor

Yah Jimmy wouldn't attempt the open plays Kyle was dialing up. Brock did. Can understand why he'd be frustrated.

Brock now needs to.show he can do it consistently over a longer sample. If he does he's the guy long term.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by tankle104:

Yah Jimmy wouldn't attempt the open plays Kyle was dialing up. Brock did. Can understand why he'd be frustrated.

Brock now needs to.show he can do it consistently over a longer sample. If he does he's the guy long term.

I think that's why the offense had its limitations when jimmy was the starter, besides Jimmie's deep ball, you can only get so far if you aren't aligned with the play caller. You need to be on the same page with what is being dialed up and why. Factor that in with certain throws jimmy couldn't constantly hit - meet falling short of the big one 😭. I do think Jimmy will crush it in Vegas though. Happy for the guy

yeah, same here. I hope he can. Look forward to it. I'm so eager to hear about his arms health. He's been out and about, so I imagine he's feeling pretty good.
Asked at the annual NFL owners' meeting if he'd spoken to Jimmy G since the move to Vegas, the head coach revealed he had not, throwing a bit of shade as part of his reply.

"That would be impossible", he said, per ESPN's Nick Wagoner. "You've gotta run into Jimmy to have a conversation with him."
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Asked at the annual NFL owners' meeting if he'd spoken to Jimmy G since the move to Vegas, the head coach revealed he had not, throwing a bit of shade as part of his reply.

"That would be impossible", he said, per ESPN's Nick Wagoner. "You've gotta run into Jimmy to have a conversation with him."
no shade whatsoever lol
raider fans know
its
Jimmy G SZN

[ Edited by picklejuice on Mar 29, 2023 at 8:18 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

no shade whatsoever lol

Terrible context. Kyle literally made a joke here saying that goes for everybody...meaning he's a hard guy to get in contact with. Kittle jokes about that too. Zero shade thrown.

Why disparage our HC like that, All?
  • thl408
Yes plz
Originally posted by picklejuice:
raider fans know
its
Jimmy G SZN

which one of ya'll is JG SZN?

Terrible context. Kyle literally made a joke here ....

The true context is that we've heard him (and others) comment on this about Jimmy specifically a # of times now.

It's not just a coincidence at this point,...lol.

THAT is the context. And there's no sense in hiding from it because it makes no reference to his ability on the field of play.
[ Edited by random49er on Mar 30, 2023 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Yes plz

Who starts the first brawl/fight.

Players or fans?
Yes plz

Players or fans?

Coach Shanny.. "answers my texts bi*****"
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Yes plz

Players or fans?

Jimmy's going to throw an errant pass at Kyle's face.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Yes plz

Players or fans?

Jimmy's going to throw an errant pass at Kyle's face.
if only jimmy could throw towards the sidelines
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 30, 2023 at 10:59 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone