There are 112 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
I bet he has a better record than Carr did last year if he can stay healthy(i wouldn't bet on that). Losing Waller is kind of a kick in the nuts but it's not like he ever plays himself.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Furlow:

I feel the vibe of him not really wanting to leave.

Realistically, who would want to leave this organization with where it's at right now.
- Excellent coaching staff and front office that are in alignment
- great roster with an excellent culture in the locker room
- ownership that goes above and beyond for the players

not many organizations, in North American sports, are better than the 49ers.
Originally posted by ItsX4Number6:
I bet he has a better record than Carr did last year if he can stay healthy(i wouldn't bet on that). Losing Waller is kind of a kick in the nuts but it's not like he ever plays himself.

Waller is a great talent but he's been super injured the last two years. So it isn't like he's been available too much.

Jimmy will do much better than Carr. He's far more efficient. Plus, he knows McDaniels very well - that'll help.

carr and mcdaniels never seemed aligned

"He's a winner," Dorsett said. "Everywhere he's been, he's won games. I mean, I feel like that's the most important stat for quarterbacks,"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35882528/jimmy-garoppolo-mindset-joining-raiders-need-earn-everything
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ItsX4Number6:

"He's a winner," Dorsett said. "Everywhere he's been, he's won games. I mean, I feel like that's the most important stat for quarterbacks,"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35882528/jimmy-garoppolo-mindset-joining-raiders-need-earn-everything

More from Dorsett:

"Just going out there and just winning and making the right plays at the right time ... his record speaks for itself. He's a guy that plays the game the right way. He goes out there, he makes the right play, he makes a smart play, and he's a winner and I love playing with him.

"I was only with him for a little bit in New England and he left that big of an impression on me."

👀
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Im going to enjoy reading webzone posters working through the discovery process of what actual mediocre nfl quarterbacking looks like.

Good luck Jimmy. Except when you play us.

Discovery process ? These are the same folks that blamed coach after coach for Alex Smith's misgivings….

They'll easily throw Josh McDaniels and the entire Raider organization under the bus before even thinking about pointing the finger at Jimmy.

But the premise of your post is correct. You're about to see the real JimmyG who will play slightly worse than Carr and a hair better than Stidham…
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
Im going to enjoy reading webzone posters working through the discovery process of what actual mediocre nfl quarterbacking looks like.

Discovery process ? These are the same folks that blamed coach after coach for Alex Smith's misgivings….

They'll easily throw Josh McDaniels and the entire Raider organization under the bus before even thinking about pointing the finger at Jimmy.

But the premise of your post is correct. You're about to see the real JimmyG who will play slightly worse than Carr and a hair better than Stidham…

Another poster who only watched Stidham the time he played us lol.
Originally posted by tankle104:
That color scheme and logo give him that perfect bad boy look with his ridiculous looks - this man will be fighting off bus loads of super models daily. Lol

Right? He looks good with black & silver, damn. Noone can deny, he's a looker. Looks classy as heck in that suit.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

i cant wait to play jimmy g on madden as a raider!!!

Realistically, who would want to leave this organization with where it's at right now.

Remember a while back when all those guys were posting that this team needed new ownership? Jed wasn't capable of running an NFL franchise? Thigs change and it's fun to see.
Originally posted by DrEll:

LOL. " blamed coach after coach for Alex Smith's misgivings…." Are you talking about the new OC that AS had to learn every year? Yeah, coaching was a BIG issue for Alex, not his fault, but hang it on him if that works for you.
Originally posted by eastie:

Remember a while back when all those guys were posting that this team needed new ownership? Jed wasn't capable of running an NFL franchise? Thigs change and it's fun to see.

Yessir! Jed was super young when he took over and he made a lot of misdates, but he def learned from them. You could always tell that he had the best intentions but made mistakes. I'm very happy with him.

i honestly wouldn't be a 49ers fan if we had bad ownership. I'd never support that.
imagine rooting for teams like the Texans that clearly have never really tried to win it all.
Share 49ersWebzone