LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

And i was worried about OUR Corners...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by strickac:
Saleh should bring the house early and make it a point to hit Cam. If we can make Cam start thinking about his injured shoulder they'll be forced to run more often, which definitely plays to our strengths.

If Cam tweeks his shoulder again, it'll be a long season for them. Not that we'll be targeting his throwing arm, but it's no secret that it's still healing and a concern for Carolina. Saleh would love to rough him up early.

I approve of this post.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Same for us. No pass rush pressure and our DBs are in trouble . IF we can get passrush pressure, then DBs may very well be okay. Can they? That is the question. Cannot wait to see what our front 7 does. I Know they stop the run. they have to. But will they bring the pressure needed to make our DBs functional? Right now i think that is a question on every team in the NFL. Can the front 7 generate heat on the qb? If so, DBs "play " good. If not...then no, they won't.

i think thomas buckner AA and lynch are all solid at rushing passer - no one there is dominant yes but all solid

secondary may be an issue here
Originally posted by harryj:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Same for us. No pass rush pressure and our DBs are in trouble . IF we can get passrush pressure, then DBs may very well be okay. Can they? That is the question. Cannot wait to see what our front 7 does. I Know they stop the run. they have to. But will they bring the pressure needed to make our DBs functional? Right now i think that is a question on every team in the NFL. Can the front 7 generate heat on the qb? If so, DBs "play " good. If not...then no, they won't.

i think thomas buckner AA and lynch are all solid at rushing passer - no one there is dominant yes but all solid

secondary may be an issue here

Harry, I think you put Solly, DeFo, AA together with pick your poison,(Mitchell, lynch, Dooms, DJ, et al)and you have a front 4 that is as good as anybody's...but you put Reuben behind them and now you have the best 7 with Bow + your choice at LB, of any front 7 in the league. They will get tired of calling out Reuben's name. They're anonymous now, but after tomorrow...won't be for long.

If they don't get to Cam, tho, we will get tired of hearing which Corner just got beat again.

Thing is, I believe it will be this way pretty much for every team out there, maybe with exception of SEA, plus maybe one other
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 9, 2017 at 12:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone