There are 247 users in the forums

OL Laken Tomlinson, signs with NYJ

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Fook that qball twerp salahd. Hope he chokes on that stupid green tie he wears at all the press conferences. Fortunately hell be fired this year and can go back to carroll.

Who? You talking about Saleh?

#AcornHead

Imhotep. Stay in hell already.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Trey's has one too.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Not happy we lost him. He was reliable.

Anyone who looks at the salary cap knows he was a goner. 9ers have a LT at the highest i the league, a center paid top dollar and a RT on the fifth year option. The two guards need to be value players, ie Brunskill and ??

Brutal.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Not happy we lost him. He was reliable.

Anyone who looks at the salary cap knows he was a goner. 9ers have a LT at the highest i the league, a center paid top dollar and a RT on the fifth year option. The two guards need to be value players, ie Brunskill and ??

Banks
Congrats & good luck to Laken in New York
I read it was closer to $42M...something like 41.7M, which is almost $14M per season.. At any rate, the Jets had the cap space to pay that much for him. We didn't. Totally expected. I'd say it's Banks' job to lose.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
How much did he get?

3 years 40m, 27 guaranteed.

Jones got 20 so between the 2 that's $47 mil guaranteed

Good for these guys. Tomlinson we flipped a 5th to Detroit. Jones we drafted for a 6th. We found two diamonds in the rough here that's scouting and coaching working hand in hand. Let's find some more
Is Banks going to move over to LG?
can't him for going for the bag.
Originally posted by 49ersgoldme2021:
Is Banks going to move over to LG?

He better stay where he's more comfortable. We made that mistake playing Garnett on the other side too.

Hope Banks isn't Chilo 2.0

J-Moore could be a darkhorse for LG. That's where Kyle envisioned him when they drafted him.

Damn . The Niners Right side was their worst and now their Left side Oline just got a lot weaker?
Share 49ersWebzone