There are 269 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
bourne made team of the week lol

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

for our blind zoners. Here's a narration of this tweet.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yet if one of our players performed like 💩 you'd be labeling him a bust and overactiving like crazy....can't have it both ways buzzy
Yet if one of our players performed like 💩 you'd be labeling him a bust and overactiving like crazy....can't have it both ways buzzy

Damn this some truth
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Exactly. To be noted i think its Smelters job to lose. Seemed like him and Robinson were the first ones in after starters went out.

Yes i noticed that too. Smelter (size we don't have), Bourne (refined route runner) or Bolden (specially and returner).

Yup. I need to see more of Smelter... I think Shanny is trying to make him into his Sanu.

We KNOW he wants some size outside and I think you're right. He's been making a lot of big plays in practice. I think that's why we saw him start last game.
Originally posted by WeeRocco:
As nice as that would be I just don't see it with Smelter tbh. Bourne makes the 53, Bolden on PS and hold your breath! Burbridge doesn't make it for me.

No way Burbridge makes it.

LOL at a JAX RB make it not named Fournette.....

at least it wasn't the Heston GIF, lol

"Wide receiver: Kendrick Bourne, San Francisco 49ers, 87.0 overall grade

Bourne showed Friday night that Cooper Kupp is not the only talented rookie receiver to come out of Eastern Washington, catching four balls for 88 yards and a touchdown. He had a 141.4 passer rating when targeted, and caught both deep passes thrown his way for 66 yards. Bourne only ran 14 routes, but was targeted on seven of them and finished with an average of 6.29 yards per route run."

"Center: Erik Magnuson, San Francisco 49ers, 82.7 overall grade

The 49ers rushed for 188 yards as a team, thanks in part to Magnuson and his 85.4 run block grade. The undrafted rookie free agent out of Michigan played 39-of-79 snaps and was the only 49ers offensive lineman to finish with an overall grade above 72.0. Also, on his 13 pass block snaps, Magnuson did not allow a quarterback pressure."

"FLEX: Matt Breida, San Francisco 49ers, 83.6 overall grade

Breida, who's 26 snaps were the most of any 49ers running back, did most of his damage running up the gut of the defense. His six missed tackles forced were the most of any running back this week, and all of which were on attempts run between the guards, and out of his 40 yards rushing, 25 came after contact. Breida chipped in a couple receptions as well, and did not allow a pressure on his three pass block snaps."
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jonnydel:

I save that one for special occasions. Such as, someone predicting AA will get 12 sacks.

Originally posted by jonnydel:

I save that one for special occasions. Such as, someone predicting AA will get 12 sacks.
I'm calling BS on that one!!! LOL jk. Though, I do remember one time about a year and a half ago when you were dropping that GIF about 4 times a day, lol.
Less than 10 hours away
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Less than 10 hours away

he's gonna get cut. .

garcon
goodwin
kerley
robinson
taylor
bolden
Less than 10 hours away

he's gonna get cut. .

garcon
goodwin
kerley
robinson
taylor
bolden

I want an update on how tight Kerleys b-hole is. There is a small chance we go 7 WRs with Don "Not Bones" Jones out.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 2, 2017 at 5:31 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Glad he made the team. Sucks for kerley, but im sure he'll have no problem finding a job.
Share 49ersWebzone