LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bourne flashes, just needs to be more consistent. Work on his game instead of stupid celebrations.

i would dump him, taylor or anyone for a chance to get someone like brown on our team
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
bourne flashes, just needs to be more consistent. Work on his game instead of stupid celebrations.

i would dump him, taylor or anyone for a chance to get someone like brown on our team
for sure.

Would you do Brown for Kittle straight up? I'm kinda torn myself but dont think I would want to do that trade.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
No way
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by walker807:

Would you do Brown for Kittle straight up? I'm kinda torn myself but dont think I would want to do that trade.
sorry. i should have said.. i would dump any wide out.. kittle is favored son status
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
He carried the torch for Patton
He's done more in one season than Patton ever did in his three seasons. Patton was trash.

Patton's career highlight was that crazy catch near the sideline against zona I believe. Dude was all mouth no play
Originally posted by walker807:

Who would trade an explosive young TE who set a record his 2nd year with 3 different qbs throwing him the ball for a soon to be 31 year old wr smh?? The NFL has shown you can win a sb without a high profile wr, you hang up the phone ASAP if Steelers had the audacity to ask for kittle. I've seen so many willing to trade away the 2nd overall for AB yet they forget he's not 23 but 31 and this team isn't a wr away from winning the sb.
Kittle for any pass catcher in the league is a no go.

Kittle is a walking mismatch that can define an offense.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Kittle for any pass catcher in the league is a no go.

Kittle is a walking mismatch that can define an offense.

Correct.
  • dj43
Bourne is a nice young talent that continues to improve. He has demonstrated the ability to high-point the ball, something a lot of average receivers struggle with all their careers. Until someone beats him out, he is an asset. He hasn't yet reached his peak, IMO.

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
He carried the torch for Patton
He's done more in one season than Patton ever did in his three seasons. Patton was trash.

Patton's career highlight was that crazy catch near the sideline against zona I believe. Dude was all mouth no play

Didn't he get a penalty for taunting on that same play? 1 step forward 2 steps back. The story of the niners.
Originally posted by dj43:
Bourne is a nice young talent that continues to improve. He has demonstrated the ability to high-point the ball, something a lot of average receivers struggle with all their careers. Until someone beats him out, he is an asset. He hasn't yet reached his peak, IMO.

All true....but....Bourne also made a number of poor plays during the season (i.e. lining up in the wrong spots, running the wrong route, dropped passes, etc.). I would say he is not a lock to make the roster next year. He needs to improve in a number of areas. Yes, he has flashed some talent but he also needs to learn to be a smarter player.

Cheers!
Originally posted by longterm9erfan:
Originally posted by dj43:

All true....but....Bourne also made a number of poor plays during the season (i.e. lining up in the wrong spots, running the wrong route, dropped passes, etc.). I would say he is not a lock to make the roster next year. He needs to improve in a number of areas. Yes, he has flashed some talent but he also needs to learn to be a smarter player.

Cheers!

This. he has some talent but you also see why he was undrafted. Hope to keep seeing improvement outta him if he makes the roster.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I like him, but seems like a dips**t who cares more about looking good than perfecting his craft as a WR.
I like him, but seems like a dips**t who cares more about looking good than perfecting his craft as a WR.

Thats the vibe im getting too.
Share 49ersWebzone