LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49erman723:
Leads team with 2 Touchdowns lol

And he's learning to tip balls up in the air like his mentor, Garcon.

Celek, Garcon, Bourne...results —INT

Why this year? So weird
Bourne keeps improving. Good find by Lynch and co.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Bourne keeps improving. Good find by Lynch and co.

Hopefully we trade Garçon so this kid can get more playing time out there
Bourne needs to continue starting. They need to figure out precisely what they have in Bourne before the season ends.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Bourne needs to continue starting. They need to figure out precisely what they have in Bourne before the season ends.

Agreed. Either way, I want us to load up and create fierce competition across the board. In the end, if you have leftover guys, that creates trade opportunities. I don't doubt that teams will notice a young player like Bourne with potential. If he gets caught up in the numbers game, he could always net us a pick, which is more than we got him for.
we got buncha AJ jenkins.
He always spins the ball after a catch. Each time I cringe thinking we're about to get an unsportsmanlike conduct flag.
Originally posted by judodono:
He always spins the ball after a catch. Each time I cringe thinking we're about to get an unsportsmanlike conduct flag.

Everyone gas different tastes, but if I were coaching I'd have to ban the celebrations after every little thing. And I'm a guy that likes most touchdown celebrations, but this every catch, every 1st down, every tackle stuff is nonsense.

Me too dude... and he will soon
Thought this guy would take the next step this year, but he basically disappeared

Wasn't looking for a thousand yards or anything like that, but damn.

Makes a good wr6
I'm not impressed with this guy yet. He doesn't compete for passes at times.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Me too dude... and he will soon
Spinning the ball is no longer an unsportsmanlike penalty.
Not sure we can Judge any of the WR off this year as we are on QB #3 and RB #5 hard to even judge the offense at all.
dude overcelebrates after every catch. He's okay though.
Share 49ersWebzone