LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. Taylor will be back as soon as he is healthy.

I think in the end you'll see Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Pettis, Bourne and James as the WRs.
Taylor will have some heat on him this year. Competition is awesome. Let's see who makes it.

Bourne will also be in play, kid was on fire the first two weeks of training camp.

Bourne is a lock. No way in hell he doesn't make it for whoever doesn't think so.

I'm not so sure. It seems like Richie James and Pettis and Taylor are all in front of him on the depth chart now. He's also had a lot of drops in practice the last couple of weeks. I think he'll still make it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't.
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. Taylor will be back as soon as he is healthy.

I think in the end you'll see Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Pettis, Bourne and James as the WRs.
Taylor will have some heat on him this year. Competition is awesome. Let's see who makes it.

Bourne will also be in play, kid was on fire the first two weeks of training camp.

Bourne is a lock. No way in hell he doesn't make it for whoever doesn't think so.

I'm not so sure. It seems like Richie James and Pettis and Taylor are all in front of him on the depth chart now. He's also had a lot of drops in practice the last couple of weeks. I think he'll still make it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't.

I'd be stunned. At worst he's the "#6".
Bourne is making the team. He's the number 1 backup to Garcon.

Garcon, Bourne
Goodwin, Pettis
Taylor, James

PS:
Burbridge(if eligible & pass waivers)
McCaffrey
Dunbar

Speed Dial in case of injuries:
Robinson (if available)
Bolden
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Garcon, Bourne
Goodwin, Pettis
Taylor, James

PS:
McCaffrey
Dunbar

Robinson (if available)
Bolden

People are trippin cause James was in with the 1s...thinking that means he's ahead of Bourne and that's why all of the sudden Bourne is "fighting for a roster spot". I think that was simply just Shanny wanting to test out James early in the first pre-season game.
On the 49ers website, they've got Burbridge second team, backing up Garçon. How about dem apples? Lol, I don't see it.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
On the 49ers website, they've got Burbridge second team, backing up Garçon. How about dem apples? Lol, I don't see it.

I don't wanna be mean but we could all take the "depth chart" and take a big fat stinky poo on it. Heck have your pet do it after you print it out, I don't care. It's really the bottom line.
Bourne is making this squad no doubt

I don't wanna be mean but we could all take the "depth chart" and take a big fat stinky poo on it. Heck have your pet do it after you print it out, I don't care. It's really the bottom line.

Lol this...preseason depth charts mean zero. They have Garnett as the starting RG.

I don't see how Bourne doesn't make the team. 6 WRs are making it.

Would be nice if someone like DJ Reed and/or Moore could step it up on STs. I hate having to keep someone purely because of ST value
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Bourne is making this squad no doubt

Yep.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Garcon, Bourne
Goodwin, Pettis
Taylor, James

PS:
McCaffrey
Dunbar

Robinson (if available)
Bolden

Exactly...Kyle likes like-players at all of the WR positions so if one goes down, the other is ready to go.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 18, 2018 at 6:56 AM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol this...preseason depth charts mean zero. They have Garnett as the starting RG.

I don't see how Bourne doesn't make the team. 6 WRs are making it.

Would be nice if someone like DJ Reed and/or Moore could step it up on STs. I hate having to keep someone purely because of ST value

That was lucky they had Garnett as first string because he was hurt at that time haha.
Ironically he more than likely starts tonight.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 18, 2018 at 3:35 PM ]
Leads team with 2 Touchdowns lol
  • jcs
  • Veteran
This guy is a skinnier, slower version of Q.Patton.
This guy is a skinnier, slower version of Q.Patton.

Expect way more consistent. Bourne has exceeded expectations for sure..
Originally posted by 49erman723:
Leads team with 2 Touchdowns lol

And he's learning to tip balls up in the air like his mentor, Garcon.
Share 49ersWebzone