LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Man... Joe fann on twitter posted a few clips on two KB plays from Jimmy and one to Pierre but he took them down after waiting 20 min trying to find it lol. On one he was just a vocal leader(Jimmy), said "Good s**t/Nice! KB". Stoked for this dude. Another possible blessing in disguise with Taylor's injury. KB got some great snaps from the slot.
Man if you follow him on Instagram this is all he's basically been doing the whole off season...kid is grinding

Only 44 pages for the best WR in the division! Comon guys!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I hope he and bolden make the roster.

Bolden sealed his fate with that failed drug test/suspension. Bourne makes the team, easy.
+1, Bolden is done.

Yup.

Agree

Play "Dragnet" music.
There is a lot of hype surrounding this guy. If he is half as good as people say this kid is a steal on the level of Rod Smith (Broncos), another UDFA.

Pleeeeeeeease be great. Our WR's have been SO bad since T.O. left.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man if you follow him on Instagram this is all he's basically been doing the whole off season...kid is grinding

Absolutely great to see this guy along with most of the team just grinding super hard this off season. Hope he has a good year
Originally posted by cjsmoove:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I hope he and bolden make the roster.

Bolden sealed his fate with that failed drug test/suspension. Bourne makes the team, easy.

Have to agree with this. WR corps gonna be Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, Pettis, Bourne, Rick James b***h.

Lol.... THIS!
Sneaky no-names. They will become known soon. The Fellowship of the Rings.
I'm rooting for him, but it's going to be hard for him to get a lot of playing time behind Garçon, Goodwin, Taylor, and Pettis.
Damn, early reports that he is the standout of camp so far. Stud in the making. You are watching the future. Get your number 84 jerseys, or tape "Bourne" over "Morgan"
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sacniner:
Damn, early reports that he is the standout of camp so far. Stud in the making. You are watching the future. Get your number 84 jerseys, or tape "Bourne" over "Morgan"

i hope u guys never doubt me again. I know talent when I see it. I also know s**t when I see it, for example, AA.

Originally posted by Jack49ers84:
I'm rooting for him, but it's going to be hard for him to get a lot of playing time behind Garçon, Goodwin, Taylor, and Pettis.

Agreed. The one inside track he has over Garcon is chemistry with JG.
Originally posted by sacniner:

i hope u guys never doubt me again. I know talent when I see it. I also know s**t when I see it, for example, AA.
I agreed with you on Bourne, and AA sucks. You and Sus were always on the money. Us three are the best posters in ninertalk. Very honest, and accurate
Wonder if there's s chance that Bourne makes Garcon expendable.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Wonder if there's s chance that Bourne makes Garcon expendable.

No, not this year.
Share 49ersWebzone