There are 104 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Originally posted by NinerGM:
The teams most durable wideout will need a replacement. Draft?

alot of guys here could fill in. Benjamin, Hurd, Jennings and James Jr.
Grateful for his contributions and glad he got his LT day.

I am also glad we did not spend that money on him.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
alot of guys here could fill in. Benjamin, Hurd, Jennings and James Jr.

Assuming they can get healthy and play. That was one of the best things about Bourne. On a team that had more injuries than any other, he was always there. Never a big yards guy but he was good for a couple of big catches each game.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Mar 16, 2021 at 10:06 AM ]
Best of luck to KB! Super happy for him. Even though he was inconsistent with his hands on regular, no pressure plays, you just knew he was gonna catch it in a 3rd and long or in the red zone. Best of luck to him, but not against us. lol.
I'm legitimately happy for him. As with any player who contributes some decent value, I wish we would have kept him but naturally players leave. Came in undrafted and while no star earned that contract. Again I do question the wisdom of going where Cam Newton is his QB although that probably wouldn't be the case for the entirety of his deal. He got paid regardless.
I'm going to miss his energy. The dude has one of those rare personalities where he's genuinely happy every single f**king day. young Uce secured the bag. Good for him. Just know you ain't going to be doing much dancing in New England.

Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm going to miss his energy. The dude has one of those rare personalities where he's genuinely happy every single f**king day. young Uce secured the bag. Good for him. Just know you ain't going to be doing much dancing in New England.

Originally posted by Heroism:

It's really kind of amazing to me these guys are going to New England, especially the offensive guys. I mean, I get there's a need and there's money that they have to spend I suppose. And I get Belichick and even though there was definitely a big time drop off in New England, it wasn't a horrific or even bad season by most team's standards.

But man, they need Cam to play a lot better in year two than he did in year one. These guys are just banking on I guess among other things him getting back to at least closer to MVP level Cam almost overnight just because they are there. Better players will obviously help him. But inaccuracy is inaccuracy and last year he was almost as much Florida Gators Tim Tebow as he was former NFL MVP or even National Championship winning Cam Newton.
I liked KB... really positive energy and a hard working guy.. made some tough catches, dropped some easy ones. I feel in a more traditional offense he would have been a lot more productive.
Share 49ersWebzone