There are 192 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hope him the best in NE, unless we meet in the super bowl
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Dammit! I really hoped we could keep him. But I hope he gets paid.

the team may feel they have something in Jennings or Hurd.

+Later round Draft pick.

could be in good shape here.

Oh, I totally agree.
Happy he got his money, and happier it wasn't SF paying him. Dude could make a catch that 98% of receivers wouldn't, then drop what 98% would make. That inconsistency, plus that it seemed he was more interested in dancing than learning how to be a professional receiver makes him one of the guys I didn't want back.
Happy he got paid, but he's not worth that much. Bring back ES17 please!
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Bring back Eman. 1 year 5 mil.

Already brought back E-Man
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Happy he got his money, and happier it wasn't SF paying him. Dude could make a catch that 98% of receivers wouldn't, then drop what 98% would make. That inconsistency, plus that it seemed he was more interested in dancing than learning how to be a professional receiver makes him one of the guys I didn't want back.

No worries, I'm sure his hands will improve is the cold and slippery weather
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Good for him and all, but wow. About twice what I thought he was worth, honestly.

If you read all the constant rhetoric here the past couple of years about how our receivers are no good,... It's no surprise.
The guy seemed to make a huge play every game.
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Niners need to sign a vet wr, Sanders would fit perfect, knowledge of the system and reliable in the slot.

This.
Great for KB he's worked his ass off. But no way he was getting $7 mill apy here.

Originally posted by NinerGM:
The teams most durable wideout will need a replacement. Draft?

alot of guys here could fill in. Benjamin, Hurd, Jennings and James Jr.
Grateful for his contributions and glad he got his LT day.

I am also glad we did not spend that money on him.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
alot of guys here could fill in. Benjamin, Hurd, Jennings and James Jr.

Assuming they can get healthy and play. That was one of the best things about Bourne. On a team that had more injuries than any other, he was always there. Never a big yards guy but he was good for a couple of big catches each game.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Mar 16, 2021 at 10:06 AM ]
Best of luck to KB! Super happy for him. Even though he was inconsistent with his hands on regular, no pressure plays, you just knew he was gonna catch it in a 3rd and long or in the red zone. Best of luck to him, but not against us. lol.
I'm legitimately happy for him. As with any player who contributes some decent value, I wish we would have kept him but naturally players leave. Came in undrafted and while no star earned that contract. Again I do question the wisdom of going where Cam Newton is his QB although that probably wouldn't be the case for the entirety of his deal. He got paid regardless.
Share 49ersWebzone