LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
KB is good, but nowhere near $7.5M a yr good, jesus the Pats are overpaying, they paid $11M a yr for Agholor, 4yr $50M for Jonnu Smith, 4yr $56M for Judon, jesus.

So do they still have room to take on a Jimmy G contact on a trade, or would he need to restructure for them to make the cap?
That's a lot of money invested in receivers just to have Cam throwing to them.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Not a huge loss. Can get his production in a much cheaper and younger package.

We also still have Travis Benjamin who opted out last year after signing.
KB is good, but nowhere near $7.5M a yr good, jesus the Pats are overpaying, they paid $11M a yr for Agholor, 4yr $50M for Jonnu Smith, 4yr $56M for Judon, jesus.

Makes Juice's run blocking look cheap in comparison
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
That's a lot of money invested in receivers just to have Cam throwing to them.

Brady broke Belichick. They're throwing money around like they are the Washington Football Team.
He was a nice third down and redzone option. WRs like him come and go. Not a huge loss but it would have been nice to see him back with Deebo, Aiyuck and Kittle.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 15, 2021 at 4:54 PM ]
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Good for KB. I'm sure he was looking for the most money he could get and comparing that to actual playing time. If he can be consistently involved in a game plan it may be better for him. Problem is... who will be throwing to him and what other receivers are they bringing in. He was s there here with two rookies in front last year. Not a one. Maybe a two but doubtful. Decent three i guess.
Good for Bourne. Too bad Newton can't throw.

It's obvious Bill didn't take Brady winning his 7th ring very well
Wow, Belichick thought the Brady era would last forever. No way the Niners would spend that kind of money on Bourne. At best he's a 3 in the 49ers offense. Signing Juice and Verrett was a solid move even though my fingers are crossed on Jasons' health. Have to get the Big Guy signed otherwise one or both of the top 2 picks will go on the offensive line.

Oh well, I liked the dude but at least I don't have to watch a td celebration when it was 3 yard catch at the 50 for first down anymore.
Happy for Bourne, glad it's not the 49ers paying him.
Good for Bourne. Kendrick if you are reading this, we love you man! So glad you got the nice big deal. You are a class act and we'll miss you. Thank you for everything!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Wow, Belichick thought the Brady era would last forever. No way the Niners would spend that kind of money on Bourne. At best he's a 3 in the 49ers offense. Signing Juice and Verrett was a solid move even though my fingers are crossed on Jasons' health. Have to get the Big Guy signed otherwise one or both of the top 2 picks will go on the offensive line.

Yeah I don't understand it either unless Garappolo likes him and put in a word to Belichek to sign him as part of Jimmy Gs receiving core in NE.
  • Nice contract. Glad to him. A russian mountain with his hands but a pure energized guy. Good luck
Share 49ersWebzone