There are 208 users in the forums

Preseason 2017 Week 1

Shop 49ers game tickets
August...

January...

Sort of off topic but regarding this week HOF ceremony. I never knew LaDainian Tomlinson scored 31 TDs in one season. That's absolutely insane, basically 2 full TDs a game. Must be a single-season record for non-QB. I know it's combined rushing/receiving with a couple passing thrown in there, but still a lot of starting QBs never have that many passing scores in one season.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Sort of off topic but regarding this week HOF ceremony. I never knew LaDainian Tomlinson scored 31 TDs in one season. That's absolutely insane, basically 2 full TDs a game. Must be a single-season record for non-QB. I know it's combined rushing/receiving with a couple passing thrown in there, but still a lot of starting QBs never have that many passing scores in one season.

2006 season I believe? I remember he scored about 3 or 4 TD's on us when they beat us like 49-17 or something.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
yeah it was kind of a big deal when he broke the single season rushing TD record with 28 lol

Shaun Alexander had 27 in 2005.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
So some douche named Cooper Rush can get a whole half of football even if just a preseason game, but Kaepernick can't sniff even close to getting a job. That makes a lot of sense.

Nobody is bringing in a 3rd string qb who gets more media publicity than Manning.
yeah LD was a shoe in hof. Guy was a monster.
Originally posted by Stud:
I wasn't aware Cooper Rush was a disrespectful prick like Kap.

Just take your political view out of it.... Kap deserves to be at least on a roster. Just on Talent alone he should be given a chance to battle at camp. Dog fight, second chance, kill a person second chance, rape a person second chance, beat a person 2nd chance, get political black balled... smh.. but who cares go 9ers!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
yeah LD was a shoe in hof. Guy was a monster.

LT was a great player no doubt. Did anyone check cowboys receiver Brice Butler? Dude is a beast 6'3 215 and runs a 4.37 40 and is on a one year contract. He may be our answer for a big receiver in free agency next year or maybe a trade this year.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
August...

January...

They must have forgotten how the number 1 seed was 1 and done after catching lightning in a bottle last year.
  • titan
  • Veteran
LMAO...when Collinsworth said he didn't know Gabbert had an arm like that. They played the replay with the release count and he said it's still below leagues average! Lol Personally I thought it looked good!
It shows that with all the NFL talent that one step or inch matter. Player instinct and film room makes a difference.

August...

January...

Pretty sure they're just kidding.

I hope.
lololol
August...

January...

I can't believe that cowboys fans are dumb.
Savage and the Texans looked like absolute s**t their first drive - incomplete pass almost sack, TFL, sack, punt
Share 49ersWebzone