There are 286 users in the forums

Victor "Quick 6" Bolden

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah the new rule creates too many touch backs doe. f**ks you having a dynamic returner.

That's why I want him taking punt returns too. Against Carolina, no need to activate him because their kicker has a huge leg and kicks it out the back of the EZ every subtle time. Seattle, not at all. So we may see him bag and forth on being active if kick returns are all he's allowed to do.

How's the Rams kicker? Big leg? Chance for returns?

Lol. Well his nickname is Greg the leg... So im foreseeing some touchbacks.

I agree with you about Bolden on PRs... He literally cant drop anything to get a chance IMO. Trent is legit though not the returner Bolden is.

Ah that sucks...he might be inactive this game then.

You could be right. Unless they make some gadget plays or let him field some punts? Lets pray it gets really windy lol

Yes!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
he never looks all that explosive to me, yet he always gets good return yardage. idk. maybe he is really explosive but it's just an illusion with how he looks when he runs.

Yeah, he's a 4.5 guy but he seems even faster on the field probably because he doesn't hesitate at all and when he does find a hole, he's gone...game speed I guess.
he never looks all that explosive to me, yet he always gets good return yardage. idk. maybe he is really explosive but it's just an illusion with how he looks when he runs.

Yeah, he's a 4.5 guy but he seems even faster on the field probably because he doesn't hesitate at all and when he does find a hole, he's gone...game speed I guess.

Very much so NC.

Game speed.

Some guys have it. Some don't.
Originally posted by reasonable1:

Very much so NC.

Game speed.

And when vision comes with it? = weapon!
Don't pay too much attention to the 40 time. I think sometimes people forget that running a 40 is a skill itself.

Bolden's top speed in college was comparable to Tyreek Hill. Dude can fly.
Originally posted by reasonable1:

Very much so NC.

Game speed.

And when vision comes with it? = weapon!

Maybe factor in a 10 yard split? 20 yard ss, 3 cone? I can imagine he probs did good in some of those. Definitely better in space with true football speed.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I agree. Why not! What good is 4.2 speed if you can't catch. I'd give Goodwin one more game and then start playing the rookies if he can't get it done against the rams. Goodwin needs to work on his hands not his legs. He should be catching 500 balls from the ball machine every week after practice, in my opinion.
If Goodwin drops another catchable ball - try VB and see if he rises to the occasion.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If Goodwin drops another catchable ball - try VB and see if he rises to the occasion.

Im telling you.. Goodwin makes a big play tonight or finally gets a bomb
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
He pumps his arms like Forrest Gump.

Active. He probably won't get any chances in the return game though. Maybe a fly sweep or post/9 route.
Active. He probably won't get any chances in the return game though. Maybe a fly sweep or post/9 route.

I wanna see some 4 WR sets with him and Robinson in.

Yeah, I like Robinson too...was he even used last game?

Yeah, I like Robinson too...was he even used last game?

Didnt rewatch.. Didnt seem like it. I just wanna see one of robinson,Taylor,bolden sprinkle.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Don't pay too much attention to the 40 time. I think sometimes people forget that running a 40 is a skill itself.

Bolden's top speed in college was comparable to Tyreek Hill. Dude can fly.

plus they run without pads or their gear and they have to run in a straight line. It's not really realistic.
Share 49ersWebzone