There are 231 users in the forums

Jerry Jones is own by Cowboys

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Love it.

This!
And only one more season to decide if they stick with Prescott. Hope they pay him big bucks

greatest thread title ever.
Good Job to Zeke. I guess. He is fk the cowboys because of Jerry Jones?!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Jul 23, 2019 at 8:25 AM ]
Zeke is pulling an all time clown move with this hold-out. He has zero leverage in this and Jerry Jones has loved this guy since day 1 and done everything he can to keep him on the field and in return Zeke slaps him in the face. He currently has charges pressed against him over the Las Vegas incident, and now it comes out that Jerry covered up a car crash in 2017 so he can play in a playoff game. And I guarantee that isn't the only incident from Zeke that was covered up. You can have all the talent in the world, but when you keep having run ins with the law, you aren't allowed to have this kind of entitlement, it would be like if Aldon Smith demanded to get paid after his DUI & gun possession chargers in 2013

If he had just shown up to camp and play ball he would no doubt get the money he wants, but now he pissed off the man that wanted to give him money.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jul 31, 2019 at 9:49 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Zeke is pulling an all time clown move with this hold-out. He has zero leverage in this and Jerry Jones has loved this guy since day 1 and done everything he can to keep him on the field and in return Zeke slaps him in the face. He currently has charges pressed against him over the Las Vegas incident, and now it comes out that Jerry covered up a car crash in 2017 so he can play in a playoff game. And I guarantee that isn't the only incident from Zeke that was covered up. You can have all the talent in the world, but when you keep having run ins with the law, you aren't allowed to have this kind of entitlement, it would be like if Aldon Smith demanded to get paid after his DUI & gun possession chargers in 2013

If he had just shown up to camp and play ball he would no doubt get the money he wants, but now he pissed off the man that wanted to give him money.

Agree! As much as I hate the Cowboys, his daddy Jerry covered for this scum bag so he can continue his career. The least he could do is honor the contract for his daddy and the team. Now he goes and kicks the man that feeds him after getting bailed out of the LV incident.
Good luck getting out of that 2017 crash incident on your own. 😂
Cowboys are dead without Zeke. He has a lot of leverage.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Cowboys are dead without Zeke. He has a lot of leverage.

this, when they see Dak struggle early on theyll be forced to pay Zeke what he wants. Then Dak would want his money next as well as Cooper. No way they can pay all these guys with more players coming up soon
honestly this could not happen to a better franchise.
I heard, the cowboys can let Zeke wont play games this year. If Zeke will be penalty for cost when he will missed the whole games this year? Because cowboys fans want to test if Daks can wins games without for Zeke?! Wait n see..
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Aug 7, 2019 at 9:36 PM ]
jurruh jones already tampering...gonna steal deebo lol

Dak reportedly turned down $30M doesn't look like the cowboys are getting any team friendly deals lol Dak is likely gonna get a record breaking contract and he's not even a top 10 QB
Originally posted by Since07:
Dak reportedly turned down $30M doesn't look like the cowboys are getting any team friendly deals lol Dak is likely gonna get a record breaking contract and he's not even a top 10 QB

Jerry would be dumb to pay him. Pay Cooper, pay Zeke, keep that OL good, and they can sign me to play QB and they will win at least 8.

I wouldnt give Dak more than 20 mil a year. 5 years 100 mil.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Jerry would be dumb to pay him. Pay Cooper, pay Zeke, keep that OL good, and they can sign me to play QB and they will win at least 8.

this or ill just draft a qb in the 2nd or even 1st since they would be drafting in the mid to late 20's
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

this or ill just draft a qb in the 2nd or even 1st since they would be drafting in the mid to late 20's

There's also the possibility of Derrick Carr, Mariota and Jamis Winston being available next season I'm sure any qb would go play there with that OL
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Wow. If dak turned down anything over 25 mil, that's got to be a joke for a game manager.....a bad one at that that has regressed with so much talent surrounding him. He's not even a top 15 an imo. I've never seen a sb in recent memory take more third down sacks with a great line (a lot of them took them out of fg range too).

Sign zeke and cooper and whatever is left over throw at dak or else get a fa qb or trade up in the draft for a qb. They won't win a sb with dak anyway
Share 49ersWebzone