LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Andrew Luck

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I hope the ridiculous opinion that Luck ISN'T a one man team starts to go disappear after today. My goodness.

Haha. Luck is awesome, but Tolzien is that bad.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Luck has had so many injuries since entering the the league.

I still don't understand when teams draft a franchise QB, they are fine with putting him behind a s**t Oline.

When there's a FQB in a draft and you don't have one you take him. They took the approach of adding offensive weapons over OL though have also invested pretty heavy in OL the past 2 years. Problem was their team was so devoid of talent and they one dimensionally added weapons and defense first.
Luck is wasting his career with the colts. Feel bad for him man.
Instead of a rookie, maybe the 9ers to send their number #1 pick next year to the Colts for Andrew Luck. Their owner already feels bad that they're literally killing him out there.
I hope the ridiculous opinion that Luck ISN'T a one man team starts to go disappear after today. My goodness.

Agreed. I don't know what's going on, but the Indianapolis Colts are on their way to flush Andrew Luck's once promising career down the toilet. IMO, there's not one area of the team that's actually good. The run game has been horrible for years, the o-line can't block for s**t and the defense is as full of holes as Swiss cheese. I for one feel sorry for the kid.
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Sep 11, 2017 at 2:37 PM ]
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:

Agreed. I don't know what's going on, but the Indianapolis Colts are on their way to flush Andrew Luck's once promising career down the toilet. IMO, there's not one area of the team that's actually good. The run game has been horrible for years, the o-line can't block for s**t and the defense is as full of holes as Swiss cheese. I for one feel sorry for the kid.

Same. Their franchise is in shambles. From their owner having problems with the law, their GM having no idea how to build a team, their coach not even knowing who they played 10 minutes after the game ended, to their players being inept, their team is an absolute joke.
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:

Same. Their franchise is in shambles. From their owner having problems with the law, their GM having no idea how to build a team, their coach not even knowing who they played 10 minutes after the game ended, to their players being inept, their team is an absolute joke.

Is it time to start a new thread in the trades section yet..? TRADE FOR LUCK..?!?!
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Is it time to start a new thread in the trades section yet..? TRADE FOR LUCK..?!?!
Luck is broken and will be shattered behind the 49ers line
Luck doesn't stand a chance until they get rid of Chuck Pagano. It's amazing to me that he's still a HC.

Ballard will probably fire Pagano at the end of the season. They have a top 3 pick and a franchise QB. It won't be too hard to find a quality coach.
Originally posted by strickac:
Luck doesn't stand a chance until they get rid of Chuck Pagano. It's amazing to me that he's still a HC.

Ballard will probably fire Pagano at the end of the season. They have a top 3 pick and a franchise QB. It won't be too hard to find a quality coach.

Perfect landing spot for McDaniels.

Originally posted by gold49digger:

Word is trying to land Harbaugh
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Word is trying to land Harbaugh

Hmm seems it would be the only team that harbaugh would leave michigan for. Either way, a ton of coaches would love to have a chance to play with luck.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Instead of a rookie, maybe the 9ers to send their number #1 pick next year to the Colts for Andrew Luck. Their owner already feels bad that they're literally killing him out there.

They'd never trade him unless he threatened to retire (which he totally should do).

Trade him to the Niners, fire Kyle & bring Jim Harbaugh back.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Sep 12, 2017 at 8:23 PM ]
Luck is a HOF level talent/mind. The Colts have f**ked us over. Tanked on purpose to get him, then surround him w/ garbage year in and year out. His best WR is 5'5. His O line sucks every year. Never has a consistent running game. Defense sucks. Its a f**king JV team when he is out .

Hate the damn colts, and that hell hole state/city. Who is with me?
Meh no one was calling his team worthless when they were winning their division and going to the playoffs every year. And Luck is one of the most mobile QBs out there. Mobile, shifty QBs tend to get injured more frequently, that's no surprise there. Truth is when he was healthy he was simply a Stafford type of QB. Shrinks when in the big games and puts up mega yards any other time. It's a shame he may never be the same since he still had a shot at getting over the hump of being a Stafford type of QB and winning championships but that may never happen now.
Share 49ersWebzone