There are 268 users in the forums

Andrew Luck

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Career over

God I hope not but you might be right. The whole he is gonna be ready to play at this point in time debacle is so fishy now that i think about it

Heard hes in Europe trying to figure it out.

If he's done do you think colts will want Darnold or Rosen ? Or stay with Brissett ? Another team to trade with if so..

I think theyre gonna go all in a QB as insurance... Probs ship out Luck when he gets healthy and go with the young guy. Or they'll flip the young guy for something good and maybe break even. You never know.

I also expect Browns and Giants to go all in QB.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Nov 15, 2017 at 12:56 AM ]
Career over

God I hope not but you might be right. The whole he is gonna be ready to play at this point in time debacle is so fishy now that i think about it

If he's done do you think colts will want Darnold or Rosen ? Or stay with Brissett ? Another team to trade with if so..

I think theyre gonna go all in a QB as insurance... Probs ship out Luck when he gets healthy and go with the young guy. Or they'll flip the young guy for something good and maybe break even. You never know.

the Browns will probably f*ck this one up too , the team is cursed and has zero luck drafting QB's
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Career over

the Browns will probably f*ck this one up too , the team is cursed and has zero luck drafting QB's

Great thing is there are teams drafting behind the niners who need QBs and will be desperate, Jets, Bills, Broncos, Cardinals, then maybe the Giants, Chargers, Redskins, Dolphins, Jags, Colts..if Luck is gone, Bortles loses their play off game, Tannehill isn't looking back to himself, Cousins signs elsewhere, and Rivers or Eli retire or their team feels like they are done these teams will be desperate..
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Career over

Great thing is there are teams drafting behind the niners who need QBs and will be desperate, Jets, Bills, Broncos, Cardinals, then maybe the Giants, Chargers, Redskins, Dolphins, Jags, Colts..if Luck is gone, Bortles loses their play off game, Tannehill isn't looking back to himself, Cousins signs elsewhere, and Rivers or Eli retire or their team feels like they are done these teams will be desperate..

Very great post. I agree. #3 can be great as well. It comes down to it being an auction and if you want the last QB youre gonna have to pay.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Mort of ESPN is saying Luck is taking a risk, going against the advice of doctors who think he needs an additional surgery on the shoulder.

Didn't realize it was f'd up that bad.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FL9er:
Mort of ESPN is saying Luck is taking a risk, going against the advice of doctors who think he needs an additional surgery on the shoulder.

This seems like it's more screwed up than Alex Smith's shoulder in 2007.

Just retire kid or listen to the frickin doctors at least!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by FL9er:

This seems like it's more screwed up than Alex Smith's shoulder in 2007.

Just retire kid or listen to the frickin doctors at least!!!

Think some doctors said the same about Froster but he doesn't throw for a living lol.
He will never be the same.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
This was the last i had heard

andrew who?

If Colts will draft Rosen or Darnold or Allen then will release Andrew Luck or trade him to Jets?!

If the Colts dont protect their qb it wont matter who it is.
  • dj43
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
If Colts will draft Rosen or Darnold or Allen then will release Andrew Luck or trade him to Jets?!

Luck will not be worth anything until he has played in some games and proven his shoulder will hold up.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Luck will not be worth anything until he has played in some games and proven his shoulder will hold up.

Agreed. Still- they could stun and draft a qb at 3.
I guess you could use the analogy of baseball pitchers blowing out their shoulders or elbows and disappearing.
Share 49ersWebzone