LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

The Baalke Meter

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Over/under on him stealing Tartt away from us?

I don't know, I wouldn't call it "stealing".... More like, encouraging the 49ers to find someone that can stay healthy.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Over/under on him stealing Tartt away from us?

I don't know, I wouldn't call it "stealing".... More like, encouraging the 49ers to find someone that can stay healthy.

yeah true...

just getting the gang back together LOL good luck Jag fans
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Their roster will have the longest average wingspan in the NFL by year 3.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMIVvmnBjfm/?hl=en

This god of a man isn't scared of some b***h from Clemson
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Their roster will have the longest average wingspan in the NFL by year 3.

JG blew out his ACL, maybe Lynch calls and asked if there's interest in JG and a first round swap...?
[ Edited by Geeked on Mar 8, 2021 at 7:15 PM ]
He just signed Tebow

tebowing is back!
Getting Tyson Campbell was a nice pick in the 2nd.
Tebow.... yeah Meyers is running the show there for sure. Hoping for the best for trevor.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Tebow.... yeah Meyers is running the show there for sure. Hoping for the best for trevor.

1. Agree about Lawrence. Since when did Urban Meyer become someone that develops QBs? Other than Alex none of his qbs have panned out in the NFL. But yeah, the Tebow signing has Urban written all over it and its unbelievable that he is bringing Tebow back after a 9 year absence. This has to be more of a role to help Trevor learn Urbans offense. I can't believe they signed Tebow for his athleticism as a tight end especially since he never played the position regularly.
Tebow is going to be 34 in a few months. Strange signing. I hate how some athletes think Tight End is a joke position. They act as if it is the professional version of right field for little league.
Pray for Trevor
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

tebowing is back!

Great another kneeler
  • thl408
Originally posted by pdfortune:
Tebow is going to be 34 in a few months. Strange signing. I hate how some athletes think Tight End is a joke position. They act as if it is the professional version of right field for little league.

Exactly. There are TEs that work all their life to be good at blocking. For whatever reason they think Tebow can just line up and handle an outside LB in the blocking game. Can't wait to see him get rag dolled. I thought drafting ACL tears was stupid, Baalke has one upped himself.
Share 49ersWebzone