Any day know expect Eli Harold to the Jags
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Why is this under Niner talk

I don't know about anyone else, but I needed the comic relief with this post-SB hangover. Another team has it worse than us right now.

Actually 30 teams have it worse than us right now.

Maybe I should restate. Fan bases that feel worse than us right now.

With Baalke and two home games in London I imagine that the Jacksonville home fans probably feel like the dregs!

It looks like a strong chance that London might have an NFL team. Which is crazy to me. I don't understand why they just don't put a team in Toronto. Plenty of Canadians follow football bc of the CFL and it would be much easier schedule wise. I understand that money wise it's a better for the NFL to have access to Europe, but most of those fans just don't care about our football, and they probably never will. I think they are making a mistake and long term wise it's not gonna be as good as they think it will.

You apparently don't live overseas and never went to a London game
the fan base is strong not for a particular team but they root for one and buy their gear on the the local nfl site
the stadium is always full
they know the rules and they watch football on TV (aired lived from around 1984 with channel four and sky sports) or gamepass
a london based team would have a large fan base
but the logistics particularly the time zone makes it an almost impossible equation to solve
but as you know the nfl is all about the money so they still tryIng to figure it out...
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
The jags don't intend to go to London permanently. They go there twice to earn some money to re-invest it in their lot j Projekt in Florida. By the way, the distance between Europe and the USA make it impossible anyway.

Furthermore, it's not the MLB or NBA where you have >60 home games a season. It's the NFL where you got just 8. You have to hate your fellow fans a lot if you go to the international series.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Welp this one sucks....
Caldwell fired, Baalke interim GM.
Only in 2020 would Baalke get another opportunity for GM interim or otherwise
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
They'll all be shown the door in a couple of weeks.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Crafty political in fighter

Baalke bout to Robert California his way into permanent GM/Team President.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Baalke bout to Robert California his way into permanent GM/Team President.

Going to have to draft our injured players a round earlier if he gets the fulltime gig.
Poor Jacksonville!
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

it's a special year!
Poor Jacksonville!

Watch him go after Tartt.
I understand the dislike for Balke but fans forget that he was GM of the year once. He made a lot of mistakes like all GMs do but he had some wins as well.
Share 49ersWebzone