LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Pita Taumoepenu, DE, Utah

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
He might not have played a lot, but the guy played with a lot of heart when he was in there.

He's just not big and strong enough for Kocurek and Kiffen, I think. These guys want Ronald Blair size and kentavius street strength. At least that's what I'd want if I'm going to a true 4-3, wide nine scheme. Pita is fast and agile, but not very powerful.
Good luck, great farmer from Tonga.

If only they played him at his natural position . . . groundskeeping crew.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Good luck, great farmer from Tonga.

If only they played him at his natural position . . . groundskeeping crew.

This is mean but very funny
Originally posted by Giedi:
He might not have played a lot, but the guy played with a lot of heart when he was in there.

He's just not big and strong enough for Kocurek and Kiffen, I think. These guys want Ronald Blair size and kentavius street strength. At least that's what I'd want if I'm going to a true 4-3, wide nine scheme. Pita is fast and agile, but not very powerful.

When he was put on the practice squad for the second season, given our issues rushing the passer from the edge, I wondered if he had a future at LB. I'm not going to loose any sleep thinking we loss the next great one however. Hope he lands somewhere and does well.

Good post Giedi.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Good post Giedi.

Terrible post Giedi, go back to your room.
He got a sack in preseason. "wrings hands that the Zone might think we gave up on a future star"
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Good post Giedi.

Terrible post Giedi, go back to your room.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
He got a sack in preseason. "wrings hands that the Zone might think we gave up on a future star"

Pita vs Bosa?

Did he make a roster?

Share 49ersWebzone