LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 183 users in the forums

Reuben Foster

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by English:
I wasnt aware that Foster had been traded back to the 49ers. So the answer is no.

So its ok to laugh at other player's injuries. Ok. Got it.

There is a difference between what is not ok and what will very quickly get your warning level inflated. That, I think, ought to be quite obvious. We expect postersto act, for the most part, in an adult fashion. Read the rules.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
We dont laughing at Foster for injured his knee. I just shocked that he got broken his knee. I feel bad for him. Maybe. He was violence his ex girlfriend and went to court. They heard about him. They hurt to Foster cuz he was violence his ex girlfriend?!?

Exactly, well said
Originally posted by wisecraft:
Wow, I can't believe some of the responses to a few posts on the guys personal page. Remember, we are fans of the team, we are wanting this team to do great. Stop with the All your politically correct posts saying we're classless. The reputation of west coast fans seems right. We are wine drinkers and dot comers.
Watch a baseball game on the northeast, go to a soccer game in Europe. We enjoy our team being good, enjoy when our rivals are bad. Fans over there seem right, we are soft. Basically, the Redskins dated an old girlfriend. Yep, they slept on our territory.
Stop bashing guys for saying, "we're glad he's hurt, must be Karma". We are all here for entertainment and a joy for being a fan of our team. The guys are well plaid gladiators and we are goating them on.
Reuben Foster lied to our organization, lied to our fans, and made that ugly girl a priority. He could be a chip salesman and none of us would care. We are niner fans in our forum, he let us down.

There's a big difference to "being political" and wishing someone else harm/rooting when they get seriously hurt. You might as well just say dog fighting is okay since they are gladiators too lol
[ Edited by TheXFactor on May 22, 2019 at 10:35 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Tissue?

Nah im good. Being an ex 49er fan was much more cruel than fosters injury.

Does that mean you're no longer a 49er fan?
Originally posted by wisecraft:
We dont laughing at Foster for injured his knee. I just shocked that he got broken his knee. I feel bad for him. Maybe. He was violence his ex girlfriend and went to court. They heard about him. They hurt to Foster cuz he was violence his ex girlfriend?!?

Exactly, well said

what? Lol

Eloquently worded. Beautiful
  • HERN
  • Veteran

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Originally posted by HERN:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Literally

maybe you said the truth

Holy s**t Bro, reading your posts gives me a headache and eye twitches.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RDB4216:
I just want to know if we can sign Karma, because she hits harder than Foster EVER did!!! I don't normally celebrate injuries or wish them on others, but I will make an exception here. There is a certain poetic justice for an abuser of women to be on the field crying like that. And karma for the Redskins for signing him, who now have to pay him for nothing!

There is something to what you are saying. Championship teams seem to stay healthier than non-championship teams. Guys like Gore never seem to get injured vs guys like Reuben. I do think it has something to do with mindset or attitude and maybe technique, but people who have a certain mindset just seem to invite misfortune. Aldon Smith also comes to mind.
Originally posted by KamLeon:

Be nice to Buzz!
Breaking Fake News! 49ers GM Lynch trades a 1st round pick for recently (and often) injured Reuben Foster.

Cheer up that give you headache and eye twitches. Toobad for u. U keep crying and hate me! Let's go ur crying continue!

Dude. You are same with words again to me often that bored same things.

Dude. Dont call me bro! You are false a friend! You are clear trolling! Important cool cool.

Cheer up that give you headache and eye twitches. Toobad for u. U keep crying and hate me! Let's go ur crying continue!

Dude. You are same with words again to me often that bored same things.

Dude. Dont call me bro! You are false a friend! You are clear trolling! Important cool cool.

are you just messing with us or is your phone just auto correcting everything you type?

are you using text to speech?

Share 49ersWebzone