LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 169 users in the forums

Reuben Foster

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Ahhh, paying a fine is still an admission of guilt/violation from the NFL's eyes. So yeah, if that's his second strike in the program...got it.

One of the reasons they dropped it was because he's been clean for months

Even better news!

How many diluted samples though Just kidding, before you respond.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I still don't understand how anyone could read David Lombardi's play-by-play account of what the judge had to say and still think Foster is guilty.

It's baffling.

Initially I was all over the "boy did Foster f**k up/they ought to cut him" bandwagon but as this case went on, it became glaringly obvious that the DA was trying to put lipstick on a pig.

Their brick house of a case rapidly turned into a house of cards that completely fell in on itself.

CLAIM:Foster punched her 8 to 10 times.

The judge stated that there was zero bruising evident in the photos taken of her immediately after and in the days following the incident.

CLAIM: Foster kicked/assaulted her dog.

Police testified to not seeing any evidence that the dog had been assaulted nor did it show any signs of distress

CLAIM: She chased down a passer-by in a panic.

The passer-by corrected the DA on the stand, reminding him that he never had stated that she was running or in a panic and that she simply walked up to him, not showing any signs of distress.

CLAIM: The alleged victim suffered serious injuries

The police were so concerned over injuries that they waited 8 hours to get her medical attention, testifying that she appeared calm and not in any obvious pain. The judge stated that there was zero evidence or history of prior abuse in the relationship as well.

The case was a joke. This DA went overboard with the charges, potentially angling for a plea agreement and it blew up completely in his face. If you don't have enough evidence to advance past the minimal probable cause standard to go to trial, your case is s**t. Any attorney that has commented on this case has been largely mystified as to why charges were ever filed to begin with.

Many were assuming that the DA must have some more evidence that they were waiting to unleash but there was NOTHING. Makes me feel for anyone who gets prosecuted by this jagoff and doesn't have access to high quality legal representation.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Not really. Just her word, which is worthless considering she is a liar. And not quite sure what I was wrong about.

Along with her txts, a witness that said she was not even close to acting like someone who just got beat by a NFL LBer, there was a video of where he injuries came from...OH and she's done it before! The judge b***h slapped the DA because they had next to nothing.

You think if the DA could find any shred of evidence that he paid her off they wouldn't have used it?

What you're wrong about is saying pretty obvious to most people because actual facts proven your assumption (which is all it is with no facts to backup anything) is wrong.
I still don't understand how anyone could read David Lombardi's play-by-play account of what the judge had to say and still think Foster is guilty.

It's baffling.

I mean some people still think the world is flat, we didn't land on the moon, and Dinosaurs weren't real
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by boast:
NCommand, Marvin49 and OnTheClock are the only HOF posters I can think of that are cool people and actually deserve it. The rest just seem to bash the team all the time even if it's irrational.

The HOF status is completely tainted as far as I'm concerned, and I feel bad for the three guys I mentioned.

the HoF has nothing to do with the Niners or a poster's opinion of them. it was for contributions to the WZ and some of the contributions have ZERO to do with sports.

this. Put some repek on our names.

Would you rather be HOF or on sac's list? Both are very prestigious
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he's good at beating stuff

Beat the hell out of his girlfriend so badly that the judge pointed out that photo evidence didn't show any bruising along with the police waiting over 8 hours to take her to the hospital because her injuries were so serious.

That is Vic Mackey level skill.

It's baffling.

Current Zone logic is — no evidence of a beating, doesn't mean he didn't do it. He did it. No evidence that he paid her off. Doesn't mean it didn't happened.

I have to suspend my functional logic just to write that BTW

It's baffling.

I mean some people still think the world is flat, we didn't land on the moon, and Dinosaurs weren't real

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'll celebrate if he doesn't get suspended until then none of this matters. Everyone knew he was gonna pay of the girl he beat and weed charge he was not gonna go to jail for.

There is absolutely no evidence such things ever occurred, but cool story bro.

It is pretty obvious to most people. And there is no evidence that such a thing did not occur.

Lol its pretty funny how many people in this thread think she changed her story and incriminate herself out of the kindness of her heart.
Lol its pretty funny how many people in this thread think she changed her story and incriminate herself out of the kindness of her heart.

Phoenix has brought up a very plausible, logical, and likely explanation for why she decided to tell the truth MULTIPLE times over the past week. It doesn't need to be explained again.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Scoots:
Because they are so invested in being right they want him to be guilty.

yep

Wow she incriminate herself yet didn't get in any trouble

Sus's comments up in here

[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 25, 2018 at 4:32 PM ]
Fortunately I was wrong about you in this case, Mr. Foster. I am sorry.
[ Edited by communist on May 25, 2018 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by communist:
Fortunately I was wrong about you in this case, Mr. Foster. I am sorry.

Ding ding ding! Ladies and gentlemen we have a real live grown up here in our midst!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Wow she incriminate herself yet didn't get in any trouble

Sus's comments up in here

DA didn't want to charge a battered woman.
I'm amazed of all these fans in here.. f**ken move on already. The webzone lately has been a freakin joke. Everyone should be happy he is free from that bruja. He is not Aldon Smith. Get over it!
Share 49ersWebzone