LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by rockzz:

Coach Killer, not that Kingsbury was that good to begin with.

at least he grifted the cards for millions before that happened. Running qbs are taking Ls this year.

Lance, Fields gets injured every other snap, Lamar is injured, Kyler goes down from a sniper.
The good news is that hes gonna have plenty of time to get experience on those double xp weekends.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
The good news is that hes gonna have plenty of time to get experience on those double xp weekends.

Everyone is happy. Not like the Cards were going to the super bowl this year anyways.
When does the last game get a date and time?
Bad news for non-Cardinals fans. Keim has been reliably inept for a decade+ now.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Bad news for non-Cardinals fans. Keim has been reliably inept for a decade+ now.

Hmm, at first they said he was stepping away temporarily for health reasons. I guess the surgery to remove his head from his ass didn't go so well.
Originally posted by MrGriz:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Hmm, at first they said he was stepping away temporarily for health reasons. I guess the surgery to remove his head from his ass didn't go so well.

Lmao. I was hoping he was going to stay on.
JJ Watt is a clown, he wanted to compete for a championship in his twilight years after wasting his prime with a garbage franchise, and the organization he chose to do that with was Arizona….
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Dec 27, 2022 at 5:01 PM ]
They better not go after Peters for GM, I will be pissed.
Share 49ersWebzone