LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
I wish we were more like the Rams and Cards. If a starter goes down they sometimes trade for a good starter. We just wait and hope our backups can play decent while costing us games.

That Rams roster building has done them a lot of good. And the Cards.. whats their playoff record?
Cards lost Ertz for the season.
The Cards run game coordinator was let go the day before the MNF game. He must have eaten the worm and went loco. They already had a coach fired this year for sexual assault. s**tshow isn't a strong enough word.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
The Cards run game coordinator was let go the day before the MNF game. He must have eaten the worm and went loco. They already had a coach fired this year for sexual assault. s**tshow isn't a strong enough word.

Reports says he groped a woman.
lmao

L
How did they even lose lol I checked with little time left and they were up 7.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I watched the cut down video. Chargers had a last minute TD and went for 2.and the W rather than the tie, and got it.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I watched the cut down video. Chargers had a last minute TD and went for 2.and the W rather than the tie, and got it.

lol damn, definitely going to watch this week's HardKnocks episode to see more despair then

Cardinals with a horrible D and an overrated qb.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

These guys don't seem all that happy.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
lmao

He'd be 3-0 if he was playing Elden Ring.
Safe to call Murray a bust after all the things that have come out. Coach will be fired in the offseason. Hopkins will probably not be the same again since he can't use steroids. Rest of the team will not want to play/ask to be traded instead of playing with that selfish arrogant little prick that spends more time playing COD than studying film.

Thank god dumbass Cards took this tiny hobbit over future first ballot HOF Nick Bosa.
Share 49ersWebzone