LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gold49digger:
meanwhile the cards... *crickets*
Ya. They still have talent but looks like they are closing shop again. Should of kept quite about looking for a qb of the future last year and mebbe they wouldn't of got leapfrogged by kc for mahomes.

O well if we get two wins off them I'm not crying.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Albert Breer reports, that they will only consider a trade up for a QB if one slides outside the top 5, back end of the top 10.
Hoping the cards take that scrub Mason Rudolph
DAMN IT THEY GOT MY DUDE ROSEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR HIM NOW. ITS LIKE GOFF ALL OVER AGAIN.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
DAMN IT THEY GOT MY DUDE ROSEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR HIM NOW. ITS LIKE GOFF ALL OVER AGAIN.

Absolutely agree. Both of those guys were my favorite QBs of the draft, but we have Jimmy as our consolation prize. NFC West has some good QBs and offensive minds. I think we have the best of both worlds.
I love Rosen for the Cardinals but it won't mean a thing if they can't protect him. They have two largely immobile and fragile QB's, they need to invest heavily in their OL over the next two years.
Rosen is arrogant af. Gonna love watching him get smoked in the NFCW.
Rosen been in the NFL for less than a day and is already the biggest Dbag in the league. Thats hard to do.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GoldBrick:
Rosen is arrogant af. Gonna love watching him get smoked in the NFCW.

only NFCW team with a decent pass rush is the rams.
Rosen's reminds me of a cartoon character... I forget who.

I like his cockiness...time to back it up kid.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Apr 27, 2018 at 3:02 PM ]

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Rosen been in the NFL for less than a day and is already the biggest Dbag in the league. Thats hard to do.

Seriously he's that bad??

I'll need to watch some clips or something.

I still think Wilson is worse. Hidden douchebaggery is worse than open.

Once Rosen gets his feet wet a bit, I'd say sometime next year, the order of NFC QBs will look like this:

1) Garoppolo
2) Goff
3) Rosen
4) Wilson
Round 1 (10th overall): Josh Rosen, Quarterback (UCLA)
Round 2 (47th overall): Christian Kirk, Wide Receiver (Texas A&M)
Round 3 (97th overall): Mason Cole, Center (Michigan)
Round 4 (134th overall): Chase Edmonds, Running Back (Fordham)
Round 6 (182nd overall): Chris Campbell, Defensive Back (Penn State)
Round 7 (208th overall): Korey Cunningham, Offensive Lineman (Cincinnati)
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
only NFCW team with a decent pass rush is the rams.

Debatable.

Cards best pass rusher had more sacks than Donald and Suh combined, and the Rams traded away their best edge rusher. If Haason Reddick takes his game to another level this year, the Cards may have a really great pass rushing tandem.
Dont
Originally posted by evil:
Debatable.

Cards best pass rusher had more sacks than Donald and Suh combined, and the Rams traded away their best edge rusher. If Haason Reddick takes his game to another level this year, the Cards may have a really great pass rushing tandem.

Don't forget Golden who will come back from injury.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Dont
Originally posted by evil:
Debatable.

Don't forget Golden who will come back from injury.

I actually did forget about him, Cards may have best pass rush in the division.
Share 49ersWebzone