LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 182 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Cardinals are signing cb Prince Amukamara. They are really trying to piece together they're overrated team, especially on defense after signing Dre Kirkpatrick. At least they're trying. I wish Bill O'Brien was fired last year that way they didn't have to give the Cardinals their only chance at beating the Niners by getting DeAndre Hopkins. (Aside from not having Deebo Samuel, George Kittle healthy and our starting center)
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 8, 2020 at 2:42 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
I'm been saying Murray definitely isn't close to there yet. He cost them the Detroit game (3 horrendous ints), and missing throws like they were going out of style against a bad Carolina defense and especially secondary. (And a costly fumble) Also he had Hopkins....enough said. If it weren't for a blocked punt inside our 15 yard line or a failed fourth and goal From the 1 yard line we couldn't get, the cards are 1-3.

I hope people consider all of this before they crown Murray or the cards.
if if if. At the end of the day, you will always have your 1-2 very lucky wins but in the long-run if you win consistently, it's not luck only, even not with Seattle. As of now, Arizona is certainly not a playoff-contender but they are quite competitive and seem to be on the brink of being a p-o, with(!) Murray, not in despite of him. Playmaker is written all over him. Mistakes? They happen, it is his second year, the teams gathered a lot of game film on him during the last season, that makes the sophomore year so difficult, see Mayfield.
[ Edited by communist on Oct 11, 2020 at 6:47 PM ]
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I'm been saying Murray definitely isn't close to there yet. He cost them the Detroit game (3 horrendous ints), and missing throws like they were going out of style against a bad Carolina defense and especially secondary. (And a costly fumble) Also he had Hopkins....enough said. If it weren't for a blocked punt inside our 15 yard line or a failed fourth and goal From the 1 yard line we couldn't get, the cards are 1-3.

I hope people consider all of this before they crown Murray or the cards.
if if if. At the end of the day, you will always have your 1-2 very lucky wins but in the long-run if you win consistently, it's not luck only, even not with Seattle. As of now, Arizona is certainly not a playoff-contender but they are quite competitive and seem to be on the brink of being a p-o, with(!) Murray, not in despite of him. Playmaker is written all over him. Mistakes? They happen, it is his second year, the teams gathered a lot of game film on him during the last season, that makes the sophomore year so difficult, see Mayfield.

Why see Mayfield? He is not a good qb. If Murray is so special and a playmaker you would think he would do a lot better especially with the best WR in the nfl. Glad they got to play the jets.

Murray is good but the cardinals are overrated. Let's see how they if a lot more all pros are injured....whoops they only have 1 other one anyway.
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 11, 2020 at 8:58 PM ]
They're in trouble: Chandler Jones out for the year - https://www.nfl.com/news/chandler-jones-to-undergo-biceps-surgery-miss-rest-of-2020-season
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
They're in trouble: Chandler Jones out for the year - https://www.nfl.com/news/chandler-jones-to-undergo-biceps-surgery-miss-rest-of-2020-season

damn
They are very lucky they only have one good player injured so far. Their defense is not very good and now it's even worse
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

damn

lynch already trying to trade for him and give him a extension.
Cardinals are fraudulent. Beating in possibly the worst the defense in football. That midget can't read a defense.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Cardinals are fraudulent. Beating in possibly the worst the defense in football. That midget can't read a defense.

He's horribly inaccurate. How the hell can you be that bad WITH HOPKINS??? They got a free win against us w/o Richburg
Garland
Deebo
Aiyuk
KITTLE for a half gimpy

Free win tonight imo
Losing to Detroit (3ints w/ Hopkins)
Losing to Carolina without the best player McCaffery )

How do you go 9 of 24 against a bottom 3 pass D? Wow. And they might take the 7th playoff spot
LMAO

not bad, not bad.
However, Murray still looks like a rookie.
He's seriously short.. Wilson looks like a giant compared to him. Even his limbs look tiny. I think he's close to 5'8"..

When you can pressure up the middle and get arms up, he can't see.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
He's seriously short.. Wilson looks like a giant compared to him. Even his limbs look tiny. I think he's close to 5'8"..

4'10"" body, 14" head.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

4'10"" body, 14" head.

Lmao he does have a big ol' mascot head dont he.
Right talent, wrong coach. They are one good head coach away from being an elite team. This team is like the pre harbaugh 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone