Alert Follow us at @49erswz until Twitter fixes the issues with our official account.

There are 147 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
We definitely need them to blow this draft. No protection for Murray and no interior Dline would be nice.

They have a long way to go before we need them to blow a draft.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
We definitely need them to blow this draft. No protection for Murray and no interior Dline would be nice.

They have a long way to go before we need them to blow a draft.

Not in terms of them being able to compete with us. But it's a lot easier to stay ahead if they have no one that can block our guys one on one.
within 5 years this kyler kid is going to give up on football and go to baseball. hes seriously going to get injured against dudes like clowney if he sticks around...hes about 5'7" 185 lbs and thats being generous.
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
within 5 years this kyler kid is going to give up on football and go to baseball. hes seriously going to get injured against dudes like clowney if he sticks around...hes about 5'7" 185 lbs and thats being generous.

He's smart with how he protects his body like Wilson. I wish him the best until he plays us
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,014
When his offensive line is allowed to hold or make blindside blocks as same as the Ravens are, he'll be a MVP candidate next year.
Originally posted by Mayor:
When his offensive line is allowed to hold or make blindside blocks as same as the Ravens are, he'll be a MVP candidate next year.


I have a sneaky feeling next year will be a challenge for Jackson... Film is out and there's an offseason to study it.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
within 5 years this kyler kid is going to give up on football and go to baseball. hes seriously going to get injured against dudes like clowney if he sticks around...hes about 5'7" 185 lbs and thats being generous.

He's smart with how he protects his body like Wilson. I wish him the best until he plays us

already blew out a hamstring against seachickens...kid is small and weak and already talking about baseball.

completely disagree with your take and look forward to him getting absolutely smashed against teams next year. if hes smart (which he isn't) he will quit after his first concussion, he's smaller than the average man and could potentially die on a dirty hit from Vontaze or Clowney or other scumbag at anytime
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,117
Saw this coming a mile away....David Johnson is probably getting released
Originally posted by Tman:
Saw this coming a mile away....David Johnson is probably getting released

Sign him
Gross


I was in Phoenix all weekend and I saw one license plate for the cardinals.... that's it. Cardinals have probably the worst fan base ever.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I was in Phoenix all weekend and I saw one license plate for the cardinals.... that's it. Cardinals have probably the worst fan base ever.

Well, fair do's, if you lived in Phoenix would you support the Cards?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Gross


He's not worth even half of that money.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,014
They'll play in Mexico. I hope it's not our game. I am hoping for an incredible SF - AZ - Dallas road trip.
What an awful trade by Houston. Hopkins on Arizona is definitely not something I wanted to see...

Hopefully they fail to improve their D/OL enough to make a difference because their offense can be pretty scary quick with Hopkins out there.
Share 49erswebzone