LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
4 games in and Arizona just cut their starting strong safety.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

why is keim not coming under more fire? ultra bad roster combined with crazy amount of dead money. apart from his drinking issues that should make him a goner
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

the dude has been on 4 teams in 5 years.
This Tards team seems worse than last year.
  • thl408
They should trade Fitz and let him play in some meaningful games to close out his career instead of wasting it away in this trash offense.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
why is keim not coming under more fire? ultra bad roster combined with crazy amount of dead money. apart from his drinking issues that should make him a goner

He's been the worst GM in the NFL for quite some time. They had one good (not great) year when they beat up on sub .500 teams and then got exposed in the playoffs.

Everybody tries to prop up Keim by saying "wHaT aBoUt DaViD jOhNsOn"... which is hilarious because 1) Keim reluctantly took him (wanted Abdullah) and 2) He's not a top 10 RB.

The awesome part about this for Niners fans is that the Cardinals have screwed themselves regardless of what happens.

If (when?) they fire Keim they very likely will NOT fire Kingsbury. Which means the new GM will be forced to work with a HC and QB he didn't pick. That's the type of environment that leads to chaos should they continue to lose.
I think ARI and Murray turn it around this week. They have played tough defenses every week so far: DET, BAL, CAR, SEA.

Murray gets a small break with CIN this week.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
I think ARI and Murray turn it around this week. They have played tough defenses every week so far: DET, BAL, CAR, SEA.

Murray gets a small break with CIN this week.

I think it's closer to a break than a turn around. Just need them to win enough to stay out of the first 5 picks. Hoping they get to at least 4 wins. That tie helps.
Originally posted by okdkid:
He's been the worst GM in the NFL for quite some time. They had one good (not great) year when they beat up on sub .500 teams and then got exposed in the playoffs.

Everybody tries to prop up Keim by saying "wHaT aBoUt DaViD jOhNsOn"... which is hilarious because 1) Keim reluctantly took him (wanted Abdullah) and 2) He's not a top 10 RB.

The awesome part about this for Niners fans is that the Cardinals have screwed themselves regardless of what happens.

If (when?) they fire Keim they very likely will NOT fire Kingsbury. Which means the new GM will be forced to work with a HC and QB he didn't pick. That's the type of environment that leads to chaos should they continue to lose.

Yeah and they handed Johnson this incredible contract after one very good year which overpays him grossly
Typical Cards move when they drafted an undersized QB with very little college experience, put him on a team with a bad O line and expected him to turn things around. He probably sold some tickets but how many will show up for the games if they keep losing. Even worse, what happens if Murray gets hurt. I think he's been sacked 20 times now in 4 games. It's just a matter of time before one of those hits takes that little body out.

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Typical Cards move when they drafted an undersized QB with very little college experience, put him on a team with a bad O line and expected him to turn things around. He probably sold some tickets but how many will show up for the games if they keep losing. Even worse, what happens if Murray gets hurt. I think he's been sacked 20 times now in 4 games. It's just a matter of time before one of those hits takes that little body out.

People here are pissed over opposing fans taking over the stadium each home game--though not pissed off enough to actually attend themselves.

The crowd should be filled with 49ers fans on Halloween.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Had any team in NFL history ever gone 0-15-1?

If the answer is no, then I hope to GAWD these Tards be the first!!
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 2, 2019 at 6:31 PM ]
Owner bill bidwell passed away. Rip
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I will have to chill for awhile... RIP Bill Bidwell
Rip to the owner.
Share 49ersWebzone