LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't get what Cardinals fans expected. It's like the Chip Kelly offense, except worse. At least Chip had a good run in Philly.....
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol

Love it!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol

Definitely not pretty and did not look good tonight, but it is preseason. Will reserve judgment until the bullets start flying for real.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Murray played grab ass while Chucky's minions played "to win the game"
This team swept us last year so we shouldn't talk s**t just yet
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Alex Smith would be proud.

[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 15, 2019 at 8:38 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Grab Ass
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
They should've drafted one of the top defensive players, but I'm glad they had a fetish for Murray's petite booty
Yeah Murray looks tiny and I don't see him surviving in the NFL

Better not lose to these bums again
Originally posted by frenchmov:
This team swept us last year so we shouldn't talk s**t just yet

Yeah and that was with Beathard at QB both times. If anything they might even be worse right now. They just cut their top FA addition. OL is a mess. DL is a disaster. Secondary is hurting and that is with Peterson. They drafted like eight WRs and only one of them looks to be worth a damn thus far. Murray looks legit but he's got a rookie HC that failed in college and Vance Joseph already has "oh no, not this s**t again" face and its only August.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
^^^^^^^
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Namewise their defense seems good but their offensive line is bad. I wrote it back in April. If they don't draft the best offensive linemen, they are quitting on their season ticket holders. There is a small kid up to run to survive behind one of the worst offensive lines in pro football.
Originally posted by Mayor:
Namewise their defense seems good but their offensive line is bad. I wrote it back in April. If they don't draft the best offensive linemen, they are quitting on their season ticket holders. There is a small kid up to run to survive behind one of the worst offensive lines in pro football.

Beyond Peterson and Jones their defense is a mess. Absolutely no interior DL presence. Lack of depth at CB and now both Peterson and Alford will miss the first six weeks with Alford missing most of the season. LB is a mix and match of various odds and ends and they have Suggs who is still a solid pass rusher but will have to be on a snap count.

I think teams will be able to run on them all day.
Share 49ersWebzone