LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Willow was dubbed wicket (an Ewok out of Star Wars)...KM must be a lil Jawa. He'll get hurt real quick. Let the games begin.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Willow was dubbed wicket (an Ewok out of Star Wars)...KM must be a lil Jawa. He'll get hurt real quick. Let the games begin.

Good analogy LV. Love it that our backups and ufa's beat wickets ass. No excuses for Seattle that was atrocious on their part.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Glad they didn't!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by LVJay:

Good analogy LV. Love it that our backups and ufa's beat wickets ass. No excuses for Seattle that was atrocious on their part.

Time to sweep both cawks / Tards and take back the division.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
He must of been really out of shape to get cut this quickly

[ Edited by Jcool on Jul 27, 2019 at 7:38 PM ]
Assuming that Brandon Williams doesn't make the roster, the Cardinals won't have a single player left from the 2016 draft.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Assuming that Brandon Williams doesn't make the roster, the Cardinals won't have a single player left from the 2016 draft.

I cannot think of a worse GM than Steve Keim. And I know what's going on in Washington. The "value" he got for Josh Rosen, after taking into account his original trade up to get him was just icing on the cake.
DL Robert Nkemdiche, coming out of Ole Miss I thought he was a can't miss prospect. Some team will pick him up and if he puts in the time he could still be a solid pro. If not he better save his bonus money.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
DL Robert Nkemdiche, coming out of Ole Miss I thought he was a can't miss prospect. Some team will pick him up and if he puts in the time he could still be a solid pro. If not he better save his bonus money.

He won't, he's an idiot and there are rumors that he likes certain illicit substances way more than Tony Montana ever did.

Originally posted by okdkid:

I cannot think of a worse GM than Steve Keim. And I know what's going on in Washington. The "value" he got for Josh Rosen, after taking into account his original trade up to get him was just icing on the cake.

That's ironic because many believe the Cards and Redskins had the 2 best drafts out of the whole league.

I'm on record as saying Murray to Ari was the correct move. Drafting Rosen the year prior was the issue.
Originally posted by Jcool:
He must of been really out of shape to get cut this quickly

This dude has a suitcase full of red flags. Coming off a significant injury and looking like you were on the bon bon diet during rehab made it an easy call obviously.
He won't, he's an idiot and there are rumors that he likes certain illicit substances way more than Tony Montana ever did.

Say Hello to My Little Friend.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
The pass rushing upgrades are exactly what we need with these short, quick quarterbacks. It is true that they can improvise on the run, but those helter-skelter plays open the door for turnovers. It's going to be good!

I can't wait (foaming out the mouth) for Murray and willow to get squashed like tiny bugs
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
After kicking the HC to the curb (after only one year) and getting rid of Rosen after they just drafted him...

I hope it all implodes in Tard land...oh the sorrow...weeping and gnashing of teeth...the failures...that'll be great
Share 49ersWebzone