There are 197 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'm so thankful the Cardinals are in our division.
Glad they went full retard gave us Bosa, don't have to worry about facing him twice a year N they are about to trade Rosen who imo will have a better career then Murray anyways. Rosen can be a at least a poor man's Eli Mannning while Murray at best will be just another Tyrod Taylor type of QB

Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm sure he's upset but what a little b***h. His team has an opportunity to get a very interesting talent at QB. His ass should be geared up and ready to show the young buck who's team it is.

This is nonsense and you know it. You don't draft a QB at #1 to have them compete to be the starter. Murray already has the job. There is nothing that Rosen could do to change that.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm sure he's upset but what a little b***h. His team has an opportunity to get a very interesting talent at QB. His ass should be geared up and ready to show the young buck who's team it is.

This is nonsense and you know it. You don't draft a QB at #1 to have them compete to be the starter. Murray already has the job. There is nothing that Rosen could do to change that.

And Rosen isnt going to be with the team much longer either.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk‏ @ProFootballTalk

Multiple sources say the Dolphins are close to a deal for QB Josh Rosen, and that a deal may actually be tentatively done. Arizona would get pick No. 48 from Miami.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:
ProFootballTalk‏ @ProFootballTalk

Multiple sources say the Dolphins are close to a deal for QB Josh Rosen, and that a deal may actually be tentatively done. Arizona would get pick No. 48 from Miami.
I hope it happens because you know the Fins will be in the Tua conversation in the 2020 draft...
I still can't believe how dumb they were to let Bosa fall to us
Isabella was a great pick for them.
They traded the last year's top10 QB-pick for a second - rounder, in a QB-hungry league?
Laughing stock of the NFL.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Isabella was a great pick for them.

They just got Bulter too. They have some young talent at the WR position when you you also throw in Christen Kirk who they got last year. The Cards are one of the most improved teams in the NFL. If Murray is the QB many believe he will be then look out NFCW.

The 49ers have improved too and can still finish in last place in the NFCW because the Rams, Seahawks, and Cardinals are all going to be good, at least on paper.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

Looks the the breakup is now official! Good luck salvaging any good trade value out of this

He just released a very nice video for the Cardinal fans
Can't really talk smack about Keim today. He killed the draft. Good job.

Maybe Bidwell keeping him was the right move.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Apr 27, 2019 at 7:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Yeah. Some solid picks for depth guys and projects. Will be interesting to see how the 4 receivers do in Kingsbury's O.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

He got a lot of weapons but completely neglected the Cardinals offensive line.
Share 49ersWebzone