There are 212 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erWill:
So now Rosen is staying put? Ughhhhhh

Who knows, it makes sense they make this move at number 1. If they are doing this just to boost up his stock so a team like the Raiders will move up, don't see the point so I hope it's genuine and we get bosa
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 8, 2019 at 12:54 PM ]

One day it would be nice to come on this fourm and not see everyone live and die by every "update"
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

One day it would be nice to come on this fourm and not see everyone live and die by every "update"

That will never happen.

By the way I don't live or die by the updates.

That will never happen.

Is he died ?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

That will never happen.

Is he died ?

Maybe
If I were the cards GM I would try to get the raiders to trade up for Kyler and select josh allen with the 4th pick. They would net more picks and get a player thats tailor made for the 3-4 scheme theyre running.
Phoenix, what's the latest sentiment in the Valley of the Sun? All of this just a big smokescreen re: Murray? Or, building things up to get the most for #1 in a trade?

If the Cards didn't go Murray and kept the pick, I wouldn't be surprised if they went with a certain DL from Alabama.
Wonder if the cards are posturing to get someone to get desperate for murray and get a draft haul
Originally posted by teylo31:
Wonder if the cards are posturing to get someone to get desperate for murray and get a draft haul

i'd be laughing if its the raiders.

trading away one of the best defensive players in the league for murray. If that doesn't pan out the radiers will be set back for YEARS
Originally posted by teylo31:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me honestly. I just don't see the logic if trying to get someone to move up to talk you out of trying to take a guy you are posturing to like in an effort to trade back. To me, if I were a team interested in trading up, I'd assume it would take a HAUL to get a team to move off a player they really like and intend to draft, especially a QB, and teams value their draft capital more than ever. Muray isn't the kind of prospect that a GM would make that play for IMO. There's a risk taking him due to his size. You don't give up a HAUL for a player like that unless you are looking to be unemployed.

What makes far more sense to me is to float it out there that you really like several of the defensive players at the top of the draft and have no interest in Murray. Teams will expect you are likely more amenable to moving back then and you don't risk alienating/pissing off your actual intended franchise QB that you selected last year and who didn't have the best of rookie seasons so may be feeling a bit insecure.

Having said all that, they are a Bidwell run team so anything is possible.
[ Edited by WINiner on Mar 22, 2019 at 12:10 PM ]

Cell phone breaks
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Cell phone breaks

Didn't Tomsula do something similar?
Just imagine Rosen getting a bigger return than PIT did for AB.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Cell phone breaks

He did and no one gave two s**ts lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Cell phone breaks

He did and no one gave two s**ts lol.

NinerS need to sustain long drives so the Cardinals D be jones'in' and be all distracted, wondering what's up on Instagram.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/03/27/kliff-kingbury-plans-give-cardinals-cellphone-breaks-because-they-need-that-social-media-fix/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e0bc48129bc5
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Mar 28, 2019 at 7:45 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone