LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 439 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
We are soo terrible that we lose to the Cardinals.

I think we beat them

Cardinals going to get revenge for 2004, only 2 wins will be against the 49ers
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
We are soo terrible that we lose to the Cardinals.

I think we beat them

Cardinals going to get revenge for 2004, only 2 wins will be against the 49ers

Go draft
For what we have endured, they should finish with a better record than us. For once, can we get the top pick in a draft with tons of top talent to pick from at our greatest position of need? Our only winnable games are the next two.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
For what we have endured, they should finish with a better record than us. For once, can we get the top pick in a draft with tons of top talent to pick from at our greatest position of need? Our only winnable games are the next two.

Yup
Feels like a lifetime ago you could always guarantee a victory against the lowly Cardinals, Erickson, Nolan, & Singletary even managed to beat these scrubs have the Cardinals EVER had an 8 game winning streak against any other franchise let alone a division rival?!? This is a new low,embarrassing

[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Oct 29, 2018 at 10:05 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I wish we could play these pricks with Mullens!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Easy win...
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It's unfair to Wilks, but I could see Bidwill cleaning house. They are bad, Josh Rosen looks shaky, few building blocks, they held on for too long.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It's unfair to Wilks, but I could see Bidwill cleaning house. They are bad, Josh Rosen looks shaky, few building blocks, they held on for too long.

not sure if (completely) unfair. Wilks looks lost at times and overwhelmed. Many problems are due to Keims poor drafts, but i totally agree that Bidwill could clean house. With a young QB and very high draft pick he might lure a good coach into the desert.
CJ should not start again based on losing to those guys not once but twice. And among other issues

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wish granted!
Considering how bad their offense is, who is the top rated offensive player in this draft?
Come one cards!!!
Come one cards!!!

They have clearly quitted.
Rosen has been a Pick 6 machine.
Share 49ersWebzone