LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Cardinals is very suck because they never championship!! Rams, Seahawks and 49ers got championship. What about Cardinals? Lmao. We must make fun of Cardinals because they dont have rings of the championship!

"Rings of the championship." Anyone have kids that that watch Teen Titans Go!? Sounds like the character Starfire.
Fitzgerald still making plays at 35.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

If he had better QB play throughout his career, he would have passed up Owens awhile ago.

With another 1,000 yard season this year he'll still be 6,000 yards off from Jerry though.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

If he had better QB play throughout his career, he would have passed up Owens awhile ago.

With another 1,000 yard season this year he'll still be 6,000 yards off from Jerry though.

Jerry da man!
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
RIP Cards.
birds have scored a whopping 6 points in two games and allowed 58 points against!
[ Edited by NJNiner on Sep 17, 2018 at 9:19 AM ]
These dudes didn't cross the 50 yard line yesterday until there was just 30 seconds left in the game!

Mike McCoy gonna get fired midseason for the second year in a row.
For those that have watched the Cardinals games, I'm curious.

Which offense is better, the 2018 Cardinals or 2007 49ers?
Originally posted by Buchy:
RIP Cards.

will they go 0-16? lol
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

So far? 2007 49ers, Gore was a beast that year despite the near complete lack of a passing game. The Cards have David Johnson but haven't been able to get him going for anything. Also McCoy is an atrocious offensive coordinator. He's like a poor man's Norv Turner with the stuff he is calling and defenses see it coming all the way.

Eventually I expect the Cardinals to bounce back, they have too much talent to be this awful but I don't expect it to get a whole lot better. They have no receivers of note other than Fitz which was an issue in the preseason and the practice that I attended where nobody could get open to save their life.

will they go 0-16? lol

Their GM's crappy track record is getting exposed badly this year. Last year they needed an ILB badly, they could have taken Foster, instead they went with Haason Reddick who can't even make it out on to the field anymore.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

So far? 2007 49ers, Gore was a beast that year despite the near complete lack of a passing game. The Cards have David Johnson but haven't been able to get him going for anything. Also McCoy is an atrocious offensive coordinator. He's like a poor man's Norv Turner with the stuff he is calling and defenses see it coming all the way.

Eventually I expect the Cardinals to bounce back, they have too much talent to be this awful but I don't expect it to get a whole lot better. They have no receivers of note other than Fitz which was an issue in the preseason and the practice that I attended where nobody could get open to save their life.

Yep the card's offense is a mess right now. The oline stinks, the receivers can't get open. Gonna be a long season for them.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Yep the card's offense is a mess right now. The oline stinks, the receivers can't get open. Gonna be a long season for them.

They have the Bears and Seahawks on deck. They could realistically be 0-4 when they travel to play the 49ers. Garoppolo shouldn't even bother looking in Patrick Peterson's direction. Jamar Taylor has been utterly helpless in coverage and their safeties keep getting caught out of position.

Rosen might be the starter at QB by then. The murmurs have already begun.
We better sweep these guys or else!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
We better sweep these guys or else!

Even the Niners during the glory days would drop a game to the Cardinals. The Rams under Jeff Fisher would always get a win over the Seahawks. No wins are guaranteed. Not even over the Browns anymore lol.
will they go 0-16? lol

Their GM's crappy track record is getting exposed badly this year. Last year they needed an ILB badly, they could have taken Foster, instead they went with Haason Reddick who can't even make it out on to the field anymore.

Has Reddick been playing that horribly? If that's the case, here is another example of a bad GM since so many are down on what Lynch hasn't done.

https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2018/9/20/17881460/az-arizona-cardinals-move-haason-reddick-to-second-team-gerald-hodges-starter-on-new-depth-chart
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Sep 22, 2018 at 2:08 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone