There are 230 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
The Chosen one knows his time will come soon

He's better off sitting for the year.

Outside of Fitz the Cards receivers are straight garbage. Looking like 6 Marlon Moores out there.

I went to one of their practices, seemed like every other throw went through someones hands.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Torn ACL for AQ Shipley. Cards out a starting center. Next man up is rookie Mason Cole with Sam Bradford under center.

Goodnight sweet prince.

I blame the strength and conditioning staff....

Outside of Fitz the Cards receivers are straight garbage. Looking like 6 Marlon Moores out there.

I went to one of their practices, seemed like every other throw went through someones hands.

Can't be worst than what he was dealing with in college

As a Bruins fan, I agree. He had no WR, RB talent around him.

Except he isn't going to be facing those heavyweight Pac 12 defenses anymore. Cards have the 3rd or 4th most difficult SoS entering the season.

Except he isn't going to be facing those heavyweight Pac 12 defenses anymore. Cards have the 3rd or 4th most difficult SoS entering the season.

Touché. I just hope Rosen does well I truly think the NFC West has the best group of young QBs and it will be so freakin competitive for next 5-6 years. With of course the niners being the best of the bunch. Gonna have 3 teams in the playoffs from the NFC best.
Rosen was dealing last night. He definately has a favorite target in Kirk.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Cards D is gonna be good. Our only hope for not finishing last in the NFCW, are the hawks.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Cards D is gonna be good. Our only hope for not finishing last in the NFCW, are the hawks.

Meh. Their LBs are rubbish, their secondary outside of Peterson is lacking, their DL is weak inside and they have given up the nearly the most rushing yards in the preseason.

Their only offensive threats are Fitz and David Johnson. They have two injury prone QBs playing behind two injury prone guards and a rookie center. And then there is Mike Glennon.

But hey, if you want to go against Vegas which has Arizona finishing with one of the worst records in football, go place your bet and make that money.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
I probably would've banned Chaz for that weak ass troll job, but more power to you Phoenix for the elaborate response....................

not srs
  • Buchy
  • Veteran

Meh. Their LBs are rubbish, their secondary outside of Peterson is lacking, their DL is weak inside and they have given up the nearly the most rushing yards in the preseason.

Their only offensive threats are Fitz and David Johnson. They have two injury prone QBs playing behind two injury prone guards and a rookie center. And then there is Mike Glennon.

But hey, if you want to go against Vegas which has Arizona finishing with one of the worst records in football, go place your bet and make that money.

See, this is why I like you Phoenix.
Cardinals is very suck because they never championship!! Rams, Seahawks and 49ers got championship. What about Cardinals? Lmao. We must make fun of Cardinals because they dont have rings of the championship!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Cardinals is very suck because they never championship!! Rams, Seahawks and 49ers got championship. What about Cardinals? Lmao. We must make fun of Cardinals because they dont have rings of the championship!

Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Share 49ersWebzone