LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

LB Brock Coyle will retire

Shop 49ers game tickets
Alright hopefully this is our deoth!/ Special teams ace. An underrated position. I missed me some CJ spillman type production.
I guess this guy is gonna be our starting SAM LB if we don't do anything else.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I guess this guy is gonna be our starting SAM LB if we don't do anything else.

Not a bad thing. He'll make Eli Harold earn a spot or even push brooks for playing time. Minimum he helps push some scrubs off of the back end of the roster.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Camp body

He'll make the team. If he's good enough for Seattle's 53, he can make our team lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Camp body

He'll make the team. If he's good enough for Seattle's 53, he can make our team lol.

Lol yup
Camp body

Yup, he was backing up one of the better LBs in the league so that's not bad at all.
2 special teams aces in one day not bad.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Originally posted by NCommand:

Looks like there is going to be more competition at camp this year. A lot of new guys that already know the systems putting pressure on guys already hear.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Looks like there is going to be more competition at camp this year. A lot of new guys that already know the systems putting pressure on guys already hear.

No question!

Hahaha That sayes alot!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
When we play Seattle twice a year he and Smith can go at them cankles...
Originally posted by MTninerfan:
This guy played for the rival of my alma mater! Watched him play a lot! He was a blue collar player that was always around the ball. Not sure he has the athleticism to make a huge impact so my guess is special teamer and depth guy.

Its all about the U not MSU homie.

Good for Brock! Can't wait to see him in a Niner Uni!
[ Edited by JustinMT on Mar 11, 2017 at 11:49 PM ]
Huge fan of Brock coming out of college. Highly athletic player (4.60 forty with a 6.74 three-cone time and 25 reps on the bench), perfectly suited for STs, and if you're lucky he turns into something more. That was my original report on him and I had hoped we'd draft him.

It's a rock solid signing -- he knows the defense and is a younger and vastly superior athlete to Nick Bellore in every way, without the stubby arms either (32 1/2" compared to Bellore 30 and 3/4").
  • cools
  • Veteran
He's going to be a fan favorite, love his tempo and textbook tackleing ability,
should be able to back up all LB positions as needed

Seems like a leader type, I'll go ahead and predict he's ST captain
Share 49ersWebzone