There are 232 users in the forums

Kicker Robbie Gould

Shop 49ers game tickets
Welp, was a good ride with us Robbie, but drafting a kicker in the 3rd should our the nail in the coffin for any chance of Gould returning.

Best of luck to you wherever you end up.
Thanks for all the Feels Goulds
Buh bye!

But seriously…… Thanks for the wonderful years. Wish it could have ended differently (SB victory leading to retirement)
Thanks Robbie. Methinks he has some unfinished business left in Chicago . and FU*K THE PACKERS
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Gould and his agent really miscalculated his free agency
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Gould and his agent really miscalculated his free agency

Dude's career might be over all for not taking a cheap deal with the Niners
Surely tge Cowbots can't go wuth Maher, abd I don't think they drafted one, that's my bet
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Surely tge Cowbots can't go wuth Maher, abd I don't think they drafted one, that's my bet

They sign vizciano
is anyone paying him 5 million?
lol dude should just retire
Glad I got to see Robbie get that winning fg at the Raiders game! Best to him wherever he goes. 💛 🏈

Originally posted by jimmy3233:

If I were coaching a bad team, with a bad offense and had lots of cap space, I'd ssign the best kicker I could find. Similar to us in 2017- trying to guarantee as many points as I could.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

If I were coaching a bad team, with a bad offense and had lots of cap space, I'd ssign the best kicker I could find. Similar to us in 2017- trying to guarantee as many points as I could.

I think he may retire before going to a non contender
Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I think he may retire before going to a non contender

I agree with that. I think he was A - a Super Bowl win, B - Money, and C - be close to home. I think if he got B and C both, he might consider it. It wouldn't surprise me if he just stays unsigned and waits to see if a kicker on a good team starts to struggle.
If dude doesn't pan out have Robbie on standby.
He will go to the cowboys maybe
Share 49ersWebzone