There are 208 users in the forums

WR Marquise "Flash" Goodwin (traded to PHI)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
He should have been used as a deep threat more instead of trying to pencil him in as a #1. He's like Darius heyward bay but less threatening deep.

he is actually nothing

Yup. Hard to use him as a Deep threat when he doesn't seem Interested In playing football to begin with.
[ Edited by Sickaa on Jun 29, 2021 at 10:54 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
He should have been used as a deep threat more instead of trying to pencil him in as a #1. He's like Darius heyward bay but less threatening deep.

he is actually nothing

Yup. Hard to use him as a Deep threat when he doesn't seem Interested In playing football to begin with.
i just do not get how this guy seemingly is always the victim.... when he was with us.. it was always someone elses fault.. it was jimmys fault.. it was kyles fault.. he was not used correctly. if the guy actually had the ability and the talent that some of his fans think he has. you would think kyle. who is an alleged genius would use him and find a way for him to thrive.
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Lol, dude jumped shorter than he did in 2012. Time to focus on NFL. I loved Goodwin the year he earned his extension but after he got it he was not about football (I followed on IG at the time) dude was all about being flashy, posting pictures of him with tigers and s**t. He needs to focus on football.

Ah because football players can only football. Yes

Derpity derp! That's exactly what I said!

When your stats and playing time disappear because you're too busy trying to be a social media influencer and you're a sprinter who is trying int for long jump and you performed worse than 9 years ago in Olympic trials it's time to focus on Football or hey if his dream is being a social media influencer then do that. I'm just saying if he wants to do better on the field he needs to focus his efforts.
[ Edited by Youngone on Jun 30, 2021 at 9:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Zachary:
Lol, dude jumped shorter than he did in 2012. Time to focus on NFL. I loved Goodwin the year he earned his extension but after he got it he was not about football (I followed on IG at the time) dude was all about being flashy, posting pictures of him with tigers and s**t. He needs to focus on football.

Ah because football players can only football. Yes

Derpity derp! That's exactly what I said!

When your stats and playing time disappear because you're too busy trying to be a social media influencer and you're a sprinter who is trying int for long jump and you performed worse than 9 years ago in Olympic trials it's time to focus on Football or hey if his dream is being a social media influencer then do that. I'm just saying if he wants to do better on the field he needs to focus his efforts.

I think track was his passion. But he can make more playing football. If he dedicates himself, he can carve out a few years as a number 3 on many teams.
Share 49ersWebzone