There are 181 users in the forums

CB K'Waun Williams

Shop 49ers game tickets
He was still the best CB we had on this team ( excluding a healthy Verrett ) and we let him go.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I don't think Williams played that bad last year. But the Kupp game is the last game and the freshest in peoples minds. We will see how this works out for us I'm not very optimistic.

He was okay...I mean everyone get's burnt by Kupp and Adams, but he's not the same dude in coverage like he was in the past IMO.

Like a lot of moves outside of the Ward signing I'm not every optimistic with this off season overall.

Yeah I figured Mike Hughes would get more than Ward did and he went for pretty cheap. Guess the NFL has a lower opinion of Hughes than me

So you felt Hughes is better than Ward? Hughes is a good CB in my opininon

Hughes is good but in no way is he better than Ward
Originally posted by Sickaa:
He was still the best CB we had on this team ( excluding a healthy Verrett ) and we let him go.

Straight up, can't blame him coming off injury then starting in a difficult situation. Dude has been solid
K-will getting the game winning pick in the superbowl, you heard it here first.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Not possible. If he's playing in the SB his QB is the one throwing the game losing pick. It's what he does.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Apr 23, 2022 at 3:23 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Straight up, can't blame him coming off injury then starting in a difficult situation. Dude has been solid

That's the thing though, dude is always injured.
Game Saving INT today.

Still considered the best nickel cb in the league. And has had a cast on since the start of the season.

He and Jones have been balling for the Broncos. My Co-Worker keeps trying to tell me how great of a player D.J. Jones is, and I'm like "I KNOW DUDE! Shad up!"
Bring him back!
Share 49ersWebzone